Its My Birthday 🎂

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate
Dalasho wacaan Sharafeey 🥳💕
May the Almighty continue blessing you and protect you from all kinds of evilness, ameen 🙏

I love your font so much!!🥰
Thank you for your beautiful birthday message. It means a lot, dear @Hodan from HR. :it0tdo8: I appreciate your lovely stories and wonder if you've ever considered writing a blog? My font? Really?
I hope you had a lovely birthday @Sophisticate .

Insha'Allah you'll be blessed with many more happy and healthy birthdays.
Thank you @Hargeysa for your b-day greeting!
Happy birthday, @Sophisticate. You're one of the most sensible and intelligent women I know on this forum and a fellow OG member! May Allah bless you and provide you with more happiness, inshallah.
Thank you, bro, that means a lot. In earnest, I have some years on the youngsters so it's like bringing a gun to a fistfight. :lol: I highly appreciate the warm birthday greeting. You should do more posting on the forums. I miss the old-timers.
Happy birthday walaal.
🎂
Thank you @Manefesto. I greatly appreciate it.
@Sophisticate

happy birthday sis! I’ve enjoyed reading your posts the past several years. Mashallah with everything you do
Thank you, walaal. I'm humbled. I normally come on for entertainment purposes so I'm glad you've rendered any value from my posts.
No problem! And I just needed a break & have been a lil busier but alhamdulillah I hope everyone's doing fine :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
I remember a few years back you were just in high school. I'm guessing as time has passed there have been shifts in priorities so I understand but glad to see you back!

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Happy birthday
tlc GIF

You're blessed to be born in the Spring. The same season and probably month as all of my old flames. I wish I was lying.
giphy.gif

Me when he tells me he was born in May, not the all too common January or July 1st.
Maybe I am him and this is just some elaborate ploy to win you back :wow1:

The Jan 1st thing is brutal, I can't keep a straight face whenever I'm helping some eedo and the person on the other side of the phone ask me for the D.O.B loool

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Happy birthday
tlc GIF
Thank you, @Calmone20. You're R&B taste is Magnifique!
Maybe I am him and this is just some elaborate ploy to win you back :wow1:

The Jan 1st thing is brutal, I can't keep a straight face whenever I'm helping some eedo and the person on the other side of the phone ask me for the D.O.B loool
:hmm: He was a traditionalist, and you seem like a male feminist.

I've seen that DOB mostly among the Fobs, some Gen Xers, and Baby Boomers. :lol:
Thank you so much! ☺️
This means alot coming from you❤️🧡

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're welcome, Hodan.:2tjlv3e: Your stories are always a joy to read sis.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
@Sophisticate

When I first came to this forum: I wasn’t really interested on users way of slandering through their opposite gender; the fixation on putting each other down; whether their disagreement is Civil, valid or not.

However, your role as being calm and neutral in these situations has attracted me as a reader.

Your contribution as a user who discusses on: social, cultural and political topics has made me realise the greatness of a self-reflect person you are.

Anyways enough with my yap.

Happy birthday.

And lets our Ethiopian Neighbouring counterparts give you a happy birthday:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate

When I first came to this forum: I wasn’t really interested on users way of slandering through their opposite gender; the fixation on putting each other down; whether their disagreement is Civil, valid or not.

However, your role as being calm and neutral in these situations has attracted me as a reader.

Your contribution as a user who discusses on: social, cultural and political topics has made me realise the greatness of a self-reflect person you are.

Anyways enough with my yap.

Happy birthday.

And lets our Ethiopian Neighbouring counterparts give you a happy birthday:

Excellent. Member retention is what I do. Glad to hear that you appreciated the perspective. I'm always in favour of equanimity. Thank you for the birthday greeting it's much appreciated.
:lolbron: You need not worry. I have crossed you off a list I compiled of my opposition. I'm fair-minded enough to exclude all those on hiatus or vacation. Everyone else better watch out.

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Birthday Bot

My advice for looking and feeling great at any age is never allow others to steal your joy. And guard your emotional energy like an armored convoy.

Surround yourself with optimistic people and day ones that keep you grounded. By grounded I do not mean individuals that dismantle you which you have known forever. Rather I mean those that provide constructive criticism balanced with appreciation.

The big 40 😊

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The big 40 😊
You are a few years too early. I'm sadly still 30-something. I haven't earned my wings yet.
I bet there were intentional reasons.:chrisfreshhah:
Absolutely. :sass2:I don't take it personally because not everyone will vibe with me for whatever reason. And misunderstandings, miscommunication, and conflict are unavoidable. I usually don't' hold on to anger for long nor am I the type to hold a grudge. My approach is to keep it moving, but they are free to antagonize, and I am not sure I can help with converting them.

I usually know if or when I have wronged someone and will apologize. I also acknowledge my foibles. I only come for people when they come for me, and even then, that's done judiciously. You pick and choose your battles.

Trending