"Its between them and Allah"

Xalimo's on every single person that does a haram thing: "It's between them and Allah, you can't say anything. Don't judge".

:draketf:

Ladies and gentlemen of SSPOT, I have seen this false quote spread throughout the whole somali community. Once and for all, I will put it to rest. As I said before in a previous thread on SSPOT:

The famous quote of "that's between them and Allah", is basically saying to not care about your muslim brothers and sisters.

Allah told us that we have a responsibility as the ummah to give advice to our muslim brothers and sisters. There is a difference between judging and giving advice.

If you see another muslim do wrong, you should definitely care. "Only god can judge me" is Tupac's words and it has nothing to do with Islam. If you don't believe me, then look at what every sheikh says, and you'll find out that they agree with me.

:samwelcome:

I swear you aint better. You could be one of these manwhores
I'm not perfect, however if someone is willing to advise me to do better as a Muslim then I'm not going to use a fake quote. I'm going to accept his/her advice, instead of saying it's between me and Allah.

:manny:

That's the difference.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hoes turn hella religious when the squad has her nudes on deck :francis:

"Only god can judge me" god is looking at u wit disgust rn dirty hoe :heh:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Becomes a prostitute, guys diss her.

"It's between her and Allah stop judging kkkk"

Dude smashes female, sex tape leaked.

"Hahaha look at this trash ass nigga. Wallahi what did I tell you hunno Abdi's ain't shit."

Hoes turn hella religious when the squad has her nudes on deck :francis:

"Only god can judge me" god is looking at u wit disgust rn dirty hoe :heh:
Becomes a prostitute, guys diss her.

"It's between her and Allah stop judging kkkk"

Dude smashes female, sex tape leaked.

"Hahaha look at this trash ass nigga. Wallahi what did I tell you hunno Abdi's ain't shit."
Every time they do haram shit, they want to involve Allah. No xishood fam.
:drakelaugh:

Don't judge her, you'll just push her away more.

She should've thought of that before she became a stripper

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Xalimos when a xalimo does wrong
*insert Hadith, insert quote on backbiting, “I choose to forgive”

xalimos when a farax does wrong
* “your all rapists”, “I could never marry one”, “West African boys >>>”

:drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
If you did your dirt in private then YES, only Allah can judge you.

Lakin if the whole neighborhood knows about your debauchery and you have a bad reputation then it's on you. You fucked up and people judging you and talking shit becomes one of the consequences.

Actions have consequences. People should be held accountable for what they do in public. That's just life walahi

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
women have evolved to be sympathetic and caring. it's an evolutionary thing. that's why they were never allowed to do work outside the kitchen until the 20th century

I don't like secrets. I consider lying unforgivable especially about one's past. Omission is lying too.

:zhqjlmx: Why bother when I always find out?
@sophisticate private eye
veronica-mars.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If you did your dirt in private then YES, only Allah can judge you.

Lakin if the whole neighborhood knows about your debauchery and you have a bad reputation then it's on you. You fucked up and people judging you and talking shit becomes one of the consequences.

Actions have consequences. People should be held accountable for what they do in public. That's just life walahi

Especially if you are advertising on social media, it’s your own fault.