It's been close to 5 years 2 the day I recorded off of VOA a living Somali legend N qaxooti camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

This man should've been eating his pension but is now rotting in a refugee camp
:jcoleno::meleshame::ohhh::snoop:

S

Shamis

Cod macaan badan ayuu qabaa. Allow dhawr! They should release this track wallahi.

S

Shamis

Wait did he write and perform that song King Khalid was so famous for? He's a legend for real.

menace

VIP
Wait did he write and perform that song King Khalid was so famous for? He's a legend for real.

Queen Khalid stole it..

Didn't you listen ..he said .." Unknown people are singing my son without my permission "

S

Shamis

He needs to pay him. We should organise a social network storm with that clip and demand that he pays! Tar his name and shame him.

menace

VIP
He needs to pay him. We should organise a social network storm with that clip and demand that he pays! Tar his name and shame him.

I'm down for it ...this legend got no penny from it

S

Shamis

I have no followers - I'm more of a stalker who doesn't retweet or favourite but I'll put this up clip in mentions and see what happens. Lets get everyone together @ everyone in your lists with the clip, a day of that between us it should be viral I hope. He made a living from that song - he needs to cough up even if he's on benefits the dirty thief.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Shamis post king khalid version of song.. Thanks. .

S

Shamis

He stole his beat and everything that is extremely deceitful and fraudulent.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Thanks shamis. Wow that's straight up theft. And he didn't even send few dollars to the original owner?

It's time for these new Somali singers to stop stealing the songs.

The original guy had a better flow ans voice.

Guys I live in MN I will help you if you want to expose these singers.

S

Shamis

Nothing at all :-( He needs to be found and sorted out. I'm scared he'd just deny it and make a new album after we make him relevant again - I hope Somalis are above supporting a burcad like him. Please start it off Idman.

Even his music was better without the actual music - whatever that's called. He's captivating.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Thanks shamis. Wow that's straight up theft. And he didn't even send few dollars to the original owner?

It's time for these new Somali singers to stop stealing the songs.

The original guy had a better flow ans voice.

Guys I live in MN I will help you if you want to expose these singers.
Thanks do you cover identity theft some guy pretending to be me is running around in st paul:francis:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Thanks do you cover identity theft some guy pretending to be me is running around in st paul:francis:
Is it a hutu guy? I know couple of hutus who live in St. Paul. I will tell them to look for this thief.

Tell me your name
Social security number
Birthdate
Address
Bank account
Driver's license number oh wait you ride the train, I need your metro pass account.
3 paycheck stubs.
2000 dollars deposit.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Is it a hutu guy? I know couple of hutus who live in St. Paul. I will tell them to look for this thief.

Tell me your name
Social security number
Birthdate
Address
Bank account
Driver's license number oh wait you ride the train, I need your metro pass account.
3 paycheck stubs.
2000 dollars deposit.
At this price he can keep my identity:childplease:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I have no followers - I'm more of a stalker who doesn't retweet or favourite but I'll put this up clip in mentions and see what happens. Lets get everyone together @ everyone in your lists with the clip, a day of that between us it should be viral I hope. He made a living from that song - he needs to cough up even if he's on benefits the dirty thief.
What's your Twitter?:mjohreally:

S

Shamis

Its an egg account with 5 follow backs left on it. There is nothing on there I use it to get news.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So you're langaab at everything. :mjlol:Thought you'd be like most Somali girls on Twitter. Even tho those with a lot of followers are mostly the SJW crew.

S

Shamis

:francis:

I only joined twitter to keep abreast of the news - I don't want to be someone's journalist for free so I just read the news and stalk interesting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending