It's been 7 years but the embarrassment has not decreased over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:I've told this story before on somnet but I must tell it again for therapeutic purposes. I think I need to see a psychiatrist for this complete embarrassment.

Here's the story of the event that happen 7 years to the date

My younger brother ( there's 3 other siblings between us and there's like 6 years age difference ) beat me up few years ago and I can't forget it. It's a secret I've been hiding for several years.

I use to beat him up before he had the growth spur. Then when he turned 17 ( by now he was lifting weight bc he was in the American football team in his high school) I got into a dispute with him over the tv's volume. He refused to lower it and I came over and turned the TV and as I walked dude put me on a head lock and I passed out. Walahi

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
mmt0tl.jpg

i could beat up my big bro too, but I'd never do that wallahi, respect is out of the window these days for elders or the older yaab.

menace

VIP
You what's even more embarrassing ? The day my female finds out ( it's a family secret now) :ohdamn:

I mean the day she finds out I'm gonna handover my manhood over to her ..cause I already know that each time I beat my chest about a matter she'll reply " dude your younger brother, not even younger but 3 places down put you to sleep":ohhh::snoop::snoop:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Bila edeb baa tahay sxb :heh:. I'm much taller than my older brother (though I'm caato) but if I ever put my brother in head lock my dad would kung fu kick me from here to Jigjiga.

menace

VIP
Bila edeb baa tahay sxb :heh:. I'm much taller than my older brother (though I'm caato) but if I ever put my brother in head lock my dad would kung fu kick me from here to Jigjiga.
I'm the victim :dwill:

Q

Queen Carawelo

This never fails to make me laugh.

You're brother is the mvp. He should lay your ass out more.
:hahaidiot::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending