It was my birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
a few days ago. Honestly know that I’ve turned the big 18 I don’t feel any difference if that makes any sense. I though I would’ve got wiser over the year but I haven’t :kanyehmm:. Not to mention the cadaans found a way to ruin my birthday :mjcry:. Let’s just say the big 18 was overrated :meleshame: adleast I can buy cancer sticks and liver and kidney poison legally

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
How is that something to be proud of?:heh:
Was you really that desperate for pussy?:francis:
:mugshotman:
He couldn't get laid so he had to pay for it
IMG_5557.GIF

a few days ago. Honestly know that I’ve turned the big 18 I don’t feel any difference if that makes any sense. I though I would’ve got wiser over the year but I haven’t :kanyehmm:. Not to mention the cadaans found a way to ruin my birthday :mjcry:. Let’s just say the big 18 was overrated :meleshame: adleast I can buy cancer sticks and liver and kidney poison legally
I was big happy some months ago when I turned 18. My dad told me that I make my own decisions now:banderas:

Happy late birthday :it0tdo8:
What did you do ?
And ik how you feel
When I turned 18 it was nothing
:meleshame:
But I got a car so that made me feel
Better

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Happy late birthday :it0tdo8:
What did you do ?
And ik how you feel
When I turned 18 it was nothing
:meleshame:
But I got a car so that made me feel
Better
WENT out for dinner with friends then they invited a few of their friends back to my friends house they all pretty much got drunk leaving me who can’t drink in The kitchen on my phone trying to control the noise level :kanyehmm: I’m never inviting Cadaans to anything again

WENT out for dinner with friends then they invited a few of their friends back to my friends house they all pretty much got drunk leaving me who can’t drink in The kitchen on my phone trying to control the noise level :kanyehmm: I’m never inviting Cadaans to anything again

:russ::drakelaugh:
Ohh how sad
Horrible friends
I would’ve taken you
To a museum :)

nah jk we would’ve went to some amusement place etc. Or party
Whatever you’re into

Well that is better than the weekend of my birthday when my friends wanted to take me to the club...it ended with us being chased by the cops:bell:

Well that is better than the weekend of my birthday when my friends wanted to take me to the club...it ended with us being chased by the cops:bell:

At least you didn't go Russia with a bunch of Cadaans chicks and then got whopped into year 19 by your father :francis:

That sounds funner than having to babysit drunk people
Poor girl
It’s not as fun as you think.

One of my friends was talking to a girl in the club and he didn’t realize that she had a boyfriend. She was all alone and continued the conversation with him even though she had a boyfriend:farmajoyaab:.

Then a guy and his friends came up to my friend and said “why are you talking to my girl”. She claimed that he forced himself upon her and then her boyfriend started to approach my friend with his group. We all went towards them and said if you have a problem with him come outside.

Then it turned into a group fight, Somalis against middle easterns. We beat them badly and someone had called the cops so when we heard sirens we all took off running. I went inside a Starbucks toilet and some others ran in to an apartment complex and McDonald’s .
We’ll the good thing is none of us got caught.:siilaanyosmile:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Happy belated birthday Yasmin!

I hope u enjoyed ur day, you have your whole life ahead of you. it's ok to make mistakes as long as you learn from it and continue to grow as an individual. Again happy bday and many more years to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts