it seems like the news has reached very far already

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Very sad, if this girl was accepted to an ivy league school or she won the nobel peace prize, she wouldn't get that much attention but because she made a youthful mistake which I am sure is not uncommon, it is spreading like fire. I hope to god that our little sister is not depressed and feeling suicidal because what she is going through is cruel. Let us hope that people around her are uplifting her and being a better example to her :)

What the f*ck is an Ogaken :ulyin:

Sxb your gonna find it hard to match me in income, life provided, etc. but you’ll be most glaringly lacking in the sarir for certain :damn:
Men like you who always talk about income gets the leftover xalimos, but won't realise it because her beauty is hiding it.
Unlike me I get the fresh ones and you will raise my child with the income you are bragging about it
:samwelcome: 2020 we move baby

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Men like you who always talk about income gets the leftover xalimos, but won't realise it because her beauty is hiding it.
Unlike me I get the fresh ones and you will raise my child with the income you are bragging about it
:samwelcome: 2020 we move baby
The day I’m intimidated by an OG khanis is the day my mother cuts my head off from the neck :gucciwhat:

Niggas you can’t even spell dameeryahow kkkk

U unemployed and broke you ain’t shit f*ck outta here :pachah1:

So raise my kids and sit down get some popcorn and watch me leave my kids on yo chin :trumpsmirk:

The day I’m intimidated by an OG khanis is the day my mother cuts my head off from the neck :gucciwhat:

Niggas you can’t even spell dameeryahow kkkk

U unemployed and broke you ain’t shit f*ck outta here :pachah1:

So raise my kids and sit down get some popcorn and watch me leave my kids on yo chin :trumpsmirk:
How can I raise your kids when I don't have the income you are bragging about it :ayaanswag: