It must be tiring to be black in America

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
To preface this I don't care if you think you are black or not, the white man sees you as black thus you are treated as such.

I have been to the whitest parts of Europe from northern Sweden and Norway to the Scottish Highlands and never have I faced direct racism or did I fear for my life.

For you people living in America youre hunted down simply jogging, being on your own property, visiting rural parts of your own country.

It must be truly sad to be black.in America.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Americans in general are messed up individuals. But being black in America is almost schizophrenic. I'm pretty sure the stress alone lowers our life expectancy

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
To preface this I don't care if you think you are black or not, the white man sees you as black thus you are treated as such.
To be honest I really couldn’t care less what the white man thinks I am. I’m Somali I’ve never faced any racism and long may it continue.

If you want to accept the white man label that’s on you but don’t project your inferiority on us Somalis who like to think for ourselves

Apollo

VIP
At least blacks in America are seen as American. Meanwhile in Europe they ask you if you have plans on returning to your homeland.

Who cares what a white man sees me as? I see myself as a human being created by Allah to worship him and that's all I think of myself. Never do I walk around thinking about my skin color.

Can a White person walk down the streets of Detroit, Southside Chicago, East St Louis or Baltimore?

No.

There are areas that not even cops want to enter. You'd get robbed on sight by random strangers and even possibly shot. So what's up with that?

Can a White person walk down the streets of Detroit, Southside Chicago, East St Louis or Baltimore?

No.

There are areas that not even cops want to enter. You'd get robbed on sight by random strangers and even possibly shot. So what's up with that?
Actually in Chicago, they think white people are cops in the South Side. It's actually much more dangerous to be non-white walking around Chicago.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
To be honest I really couldn’t care less what the white man thinks I am. I’m Somali I’ve never faced any racism and long may it continue.

If you want to accept the white man label that’s on you but don’t project your inferiority on us Somalis who like to think for ourselves

Like I said in the question of being black in America, you face the exact same problems as any African American. Your personal feelings on whether you're black or not is irrelevant in this equation.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Who gives a damn what the cadaan guy thinks? Cadaans will be out populated in the US :pachah1::mjlol:

America’s a dystopian nightmare wallahi.
  • Your politics are an actual fucking circus.
  • It’s not uncommon to have 75-150k in student debt you can’t declare bankruptcy on.
  • Health insurance providers routinely f*ck people over, getting a serious illness can bankrupt you.
  • The food you eat is poorly regulated and borderline toxic.
  • Family courts are so heinous you’d have to be retarded to get married and start a family.
  • You have debtors prisons in the 21st century loool
  • If you live in a stand your ground state, you’ll get doomed over a minor dispute lol
  • Your tax dollars fund Israel
f*ck America sxb:francis:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
At least blacks in America are seen as American. Meanwhile in Europe they ask you if you have plans on returning to your homeland.
They do that in mainland yurub? The non-whites in the UK are called an integral part of the country, they expect you to integrate and live here forever :icon lol:

Although I'm probably gonna move, I've seen what living there for a long time did to pakis. Some of them will walk up to you and tell you their name is Cameron without batting an eyelid.

I have been to the whitest parts of Europe from northern Sweden and Norway to the Scottish Highlands and never have I faced direct racism or did I fear for my life.

For you people living in America youre hunted down simply jogging, being on your own property, visiting rural parts of your own country.

It must be truly sad to be black.in America.
Imagine caring about what 'the white man sees you as'. Don't project your inferiority onto us why would we care what whites think are they god but I suppose you probably see them as one or maybe your ancestors did.
And what do you mean we are treated as such. How exactly are we treated? Are you suggesting that when a white person sees us in America they can treat us however they like and moreover that it's justified if they treat us poorly on the grounds of our skin colour? If you don't have any self-respect that's on you but don't act like we're all black and we all face the same issues. We Somalis face our own issues and we'll deal with them on our own and you blacks can deal with your inferiority complex.t

Trending