It is time to rise about Qabil

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Soomaalida don’t actually realise how dangerous qabiil can be.
Qashin this post all you want, Soomalida need to keep qabiil out of politics, federal law etc etc and think of qabiil as something historical or communal. I support Soomaaliweyn and Soomaalinimo over my qabiil.
Also, why can’t we just accept our qabiil is not perfect, and rise together as Soomaali.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
It will never happen, i dont get why people dont get it. Qabil over Everything. Call it 68iq or whatever, its the reality. I am a Puntland nationalist and only care for the advancement of my state. I dont care what happens elsewhere really. Somalis will never coexist as a unit so we might as well live peacefully as neighbors. The sooner people get that, the better.

I am glad that you're not faking it like some of the others; however, this means you're an enemy of Somalia and we will crush you and every Qabilist, no matter what clan they hail from. I am not here to spread fake messages and slogans like "qabilism is bad". I was a qabilist before, but now I will crush my own Qabil if they are against Somalia. You have to understand that Puntland will never be great without the rest of Somalia. I see some of the folks bragging about the cities in Puntland, but did you look at the cities in the rest of the world?

Automaton

The rise? It’s been this way since the beginning quit the revisionist history, we were seperate clan nations brought together through colonialism

Every country had separate clan nations in the middle ages. You think Sweden or Norway would've developed if they still had independent divided clan states? The answer is no, my friend. You will be part of Somalia no matter what.

Automaton

Actually iam the only guy who support the govt without sharing clanties.
Embarassing, MyWorld(Twitter) and some Gedonians on somalispot suddently supported the govt because of Farmaajo.
Overnight they became disciples of Mudane Cheese:russsmug:

You're a troll Mr H-u-t-u-King, but you've came a long way from your Qabilist days.

Automaton

I 'am not from Farmajo or Khere's clan, and I support them 100%. They are forward-thinking leaders who will unite Somalia and propel us into the future. Mabode needs to go.

Aren't you sick of seeing your country suffering from hunger?

drought?

Disrespected by shitty countries like Kenya? And then why you still cling into the Qabilism?

Unity is a strength.

Trending