It is time to rise about Qabil

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Put Somalia before your Qabil and we all win. All these supporters of the federal gov I see on this website seem to only support it based on clan affiliation. Shameful display. Support the Federal government because it is the right thing to do. This is the definition of real nationalism.

Put Somalia before your Qabil and we all win. All these supporters of the federal gov I see on this website seem to only support it based on clan affiliation. Shameful display. Support the Federal government because it is the right thing to do. This is the definition of real nationalism.
Unfortunately this is not likely at the moment as the political system is based on 4.5

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Unfortunately this is not likely at the moment as the political system is based on 4.5
It is a temporary system for an old problem. We will eventually move toward one man, one vote. Somalia is getting stronger.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
It will never happen, i dont get why people dont get it. Qabil over Everything. Call it 68iq or whatever, its the reality. I am a Puntland nationalist and only care for the advancement of my state. I dont care what happens elsewhere really. Somalis will never coexist as a unit so we might as well live peacefully as neighbors. The sooner people get that, the better.

It will never happen, i dont get why people dont get it. Qabil over Everything. Call it 68iq or whatever, its the reality. I am a Puntland nationalist and only care for the advancement of my state. I dont care what happens elsewhere really. Somalis will never coexist as a unit so we might as well live peacefully as neighbors. The sooner people get that, the better.
I tried forgetting about qabil , personally I don't think it's real to start with.

But when people want to murder and disenfranchise you on the basis of qabil it suddenly becomes real...real quick !

Kezira

disneylanders
Just get rid of Somaliland and everything will be back to normal us Awdal bred nationalists will restore Somalia and it's institutions to full glory.

Fat pirate

Observer

I sure hope that was a joke - or else you might just be the scum of the year

I've noticed there are maybe three different types of 'qabil-minded' people among Somalis. I would say the first one is OK, and without them Somalia be even worse off than today, but the second 2 need to be addressed.

1. Civic Qabilist

The civic qablist raises money for schools, clinics, and infrastructure in his home region. He regularly pays qaraan and helps kinsmen whenever he is able to. The civic qabilist's mentality is how can I make my tol better off . He feels a sense of loyalty and duty to his clan.

2. Psychological Qabilsit

The psychological qabilist is not primarily motivated by a sense of duty to his clan or a desire to make them better off. His motivation is an emotion, and he uses qabil as the outlet for that emotion. The emotion might be anger, inferiority complex, a feeling of betrayal, or even just a deep-seated need to feel superior to other people. Instead of being involved in raising funds for schools or aiding distressed kinsmen, the psychological qabilsit can be found in the teashop (or more commonly now, online) bashing other clans, boasting about his own clan superiority, reciting alleged wrongs that were done to his group by this group or that, and similar antics. The Psychological Qabilsit is often very obsessed with Somalia politics, especially the constant regional and clan struggles, as they allow him to vent all of his psychological issues through qabil, and thereby give himself some temporary relief.

3. Self-Motivated Qabilist

The Self-Motivated Qabilist wants to get ahead. He wants money, power, networking opportunities, and whatever type of resources he can get. He's firmly a "taker" instead of a "giver." The Self-Motivated Qabilist is an expert manipulator, and he quickly realizes that through qabil he can very easily manipulate a lot of Somalis. So although he's not terribly interested in clan and is very much a pragmatist on clan-related issues, he will use qabil whenever it can benefit him, like running for a political seat. But you won't catch him paying qaraan on visiting his clan home regions, ever. He'll take all the money he swindled from the people he's manipulated through qabil and fly off to Nairobi or Dubai to enjoy the spoils of his work.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I've noticed there are maybe three different types of 'qabil-minded' people among Somalis. I would say the first one is OK, and without them Somalia be even worse off than today, but the second 2 need to be addressed.

1. Civic Qabilist

The civic qablist raises money for schools, clinics, and infrastructure in his home region. He regularly pays qaraan and helps kinsmen whenever he is able to. The civic qabilist's mentality is how can I make my tol better off . He feels a sense of loyalty and duty to his clan.

The psychological qabilist is not primarily motivated by a sense of duty to his clan or a desire to make them better off. His motivation is an emotion, and he uses qabil as the outlet for that emotion. The emotion might be anger, inferiority complex, a feeling of betrayal, or even just a deep-seated need to feel superior to other people. Instead of being involved in raising funds for schools or aiding distressed kinsmen, the psychological qabilsit can be found in the teashop (or more commonly now, online) bashing other clans, boasting about his own clan superiority, reciting alleged wrongs that were done to his group by this group or that, and similar antics. The Psychological Qabilsit is often very obsessed with Somalia politics, especially the constant regional and clan struggles, as they allow him to vent all of his psychological issues through qabil, and thereby give himself some temporary relief.

The Self-Motivated Qabilist wants to get ahead. He wants money, power, networking opportunities, and whatever type of resources he can get. He's firmly a "taker" instead of a "giver." The Self-Motivated Qabilist is an expert manipulator, and he quickly realizes that through qabil he can very easily manipulate a lot of Somalis. So although he's not terribly interested in clan and is very much a pragmatist on clan-related issues, he will use qabil whenever it can benefit him, like running for a political seat. But you won't catch him paying qaraan on visiting his clan home regions, ever. He'll take all the money he swindled from the people he's manipulated through qabil and fly off to Nairobi or Dubai to enjoy the spoils of his work.
1. Civic Qabilist
Perfectly describes MJs and the Puntland project. Also in line with MJ vision of federalism.
Want other qabils to succeed but focuses on his own territory

Perfectly describes Isaaqs
"Muh isaaq genocide those evil taruudz:liberaltears:"

Perfectly describes Hawiyes

"What can we loot and steal today? :fredo:"

Kezira

disneylanders
1. Civic Qabilist
Perfectly describes MJs and the Puntland project. Also in line with MJ vision of federalism.
Want other qabils to succeed but focuses on his own territory

Perfectly describes Isaaqs
"Muh isaaq genocide those evil taruudz:liberaltears:"

Perfectly describes Hawiyes

"What can we loot and steal today? :fredo:"
I would put Isaaq in number 2 and 3

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Qabyal is something else wallahi. Most qabylists in here never Been to somalia yet they know so much and they are willing to kill people for it

Tukraq

VIP
The rise? It’s been this way since the beginning quit the revisionist history, we were seperate clan nations brought together through colonialism

Tukraq

VIP

1. Civic Qabilist

What about the civic/self motivated/psychological nationalists?

You’re right. Somalis are such a sad case. Even the so called “wadanis” are just as bad, even worse because they hide behind a blue flag. Anyone who supports the federal government no matter what they do, is just as qabilists as people who support their clan no matter what :gnzbryw:

I think it’s not impossible though, it’s just the country never went through an industrial revolution. It’s the camels that hold everyone back

Last edited:
Your very right bro/sister,

Qabiil is a disease that has affected us all, i'll be the first to plead guilty that qabyaalad has poisoned me (cyberly only so far and not in the real world Alhamadulilahi as i view all Geeljires my fellow brethren).

Instead of demonising this disease called qabyaalad, we Somalis have done the opposite and made it an national past-time were even Clan Federalism is the law of lands, and stateless clans are marginalised and abused, walahi its utterly disgrace that we Somalis possess the greatness to go far but are only held back by the primitive thinking of my small clan is better than your clan bullsh1t instead of working together as fellow compatriots.

My Allah Forgive us and guide us to the righteous path, Ameen.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
One man on vote will be a very interesting test for Qabilism.

Will people accept the results of a vote if their particular qabiil is not voted in?

Will people vote strictly on qabiil lines?

Interesting times ahead.:mjhaps:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Actually iam the only guy who support the govt without sharing clanties.
Embarassing, MyWorld(Twitter) and some Gedonians on somalispot suddently supported the govt because of Farmaajo.
Overnight they became disciples of Mudane Cheese:russsmug:

Actually iam the only guy who support the govt without sharing clanties.
Embarassing, MyWorld(Twitter) and some Gedonians on somalispot suddently supported the govt because of Farmaajo.
Overnight they became disciples of Mudane Cheese:russsmug:
that my world guy is mx masquerading as warsangeli. lol

Trending