it dawned on me that Somali celebrities/famous folks have such a small social media followers.I dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you tweet pictures of your Mt Kilimanjaro you'll get 1 million followers :russ:

Mt kilimajaro kulah brotha its probably was a hill
He does not count! I said it on the title "no half breeds". The man is practically cadaan manne. He is even married to something we can't put our finger on, if she's truly white or a half breed

His wife is Eastern European descendants. Romania to be exact

Somalis love comparing themselves to others.
@LarryThePuntite found the hard way that Somalis are stingy in giving likes, to follow and to subscribe. The man went to the Far East in hopes of living off of his YouTube account with the advertisements he connected to it. He hoped to get enough subscription to live off of it but the man is now holed up in an Indian owned hotel in Kuala Lampur owning $800 in charges.

Hahaha! Waar iidaaf

I haven't monitized my account and I don't plan to.

The one thing I learned is that "Somali Business Content" is non existent in our community. Political content and qosol is consumed the most. There are no conversions in Somali content and the only person who cracked the code is Ugaasada, she created qosol content and pivoted into launching a business from her influence to the modest clothing market.

Just take a look at this forum. Lots of great ideas are posted in the business section, but most are unrealistic or patriotic to the subclan of the entrepreneur. I just dropped a gem in there about buying an ecommerce store and it only got a few views. Somalis get nervous when other talk about cash or wealth. And I intended to keep pushing those buttons.

Im just sharing my journey to save a few minds by showcasing simple things like buying a house, owning a business and developing as a person.

I'm going to keep posting business related content until more people start doing the same. Somalia doesnt need celebrities we need builders.

Someone who runs for Britain who colonised his country in the past is not a Somali in my book.

He could have easily ran for his people but he made his choice.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis love comparing themselves to others.

Hahaha! Waar iidaaf

I haven't monitized my account and I don't plan to.

The one thing I learned is that "Somali Business Content" is non existent in our community. Political content and qosol is consumed the most. There are no conversions in Somali content and the only person who cracked the code is Ugaasada, she created qosol content and pivoted into launching a business from her influence to the modest clothing market.

Just take a look at this forum. Lots of great ideas are posted in the business section, but most are unrealistic or patriotic to the subclan of the entrepreneur. I just dropped a gem in there about buying an ecommerce store and it only got a few views. Somalis get nervous when other talk about cash or wealth. And I intended to keep pushing those buttons.

Im just sharing my journey to save a few minds by showcasing simple things like buying a house, owning a business and developing as a person.

I'm going to keep posting business related content until more people start doing the same. Somalia doesnt need celebrities we need builders.

Nin tiisa daryeela ba tu kale ku dara!

Runtii adiga maxaad heysataa maantadan?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you so rude to him? What did he ever do to you?

If somebody doesn't have anything it's you. Look at yourself before you attack others out of the blue sxb.

He knows I'm just kidding with him. You also didn't see him recently berate me. He said " your content here sucks, you homeless ".

We good tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending