it dawned on me that Somali celebrities/famous folks have such a small social media followers.I dare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you find a Somali (no half breed counts ) with over 600k followers on any of the social media platforms!

Only Basma chick has the most (according to me ) with nearly 400k folllowers.

I mean it's such a joke that an unknown Turkish personality has 12m followers.

An Indian we've never heard of has 28m.

But Somalis got the lest followers from Presidents to Hollywood Somali members. None of them have passed the half million mark.

I dare you show me any Somali that destroys my theory.

compare us to countries like sudan and ethiopia and even kenya and i believe we have a bigger imprint online than them. I personally would like more content coming out of somalia than the west, that way we have more control.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think it's cuz they have bigger population than us.

You know that the Internet ranked us as one of the most active Internet users for a third world peoples.

It's just that we don't click to like anyone's social media platform. It is deeply engrained in our brains to be full of pride. We just don't like someone else's success.

Look at the Kenyan President, he has 2m while the Somali half Mogadishu ruler has 200k:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Welcome back adeero :lolbron:

We will not talk abt that.

I would suggest that we should have a new monument in Xamar where the Sayyidka monument stood of my tool that I used for national liberation struggles ok our females.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace is back!

close-the-door.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Damn you're right!

I loooked up imam- she's got only 150k followers
I looked up knaan- he's got only 200k

In desperation I looked up the witch herself- ayan hersi, she's only got 100k :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Damn you're right!

I loooked up imam- she's got only 150k followers
I looked up knaan- he's got only 200k

In desperation I looked up the witch herself- ayan hersi, she's only got 100k :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

You've followed the same route I followed walahi :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

It dawned on me bc I tagged Turkish Sultan Erdogan to congratulate him as the "Presudent of Somalia Farmaajo " ( as many of you are aware I also lay claim to the Somali presidency, at least on Twitter, why should I not be when there are 7 Presidents in hell-hole Somalia). So I tried to take a look at his twitter handle and I was little bit surprised at his 10m followers.

Then I embarked on looking at famous Somalis and I was shook when I saw that Iman has just barely over 100k.

Interestingly enough that anorexic sufferer Basma has more than any others

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@LarryThePuntite found the hard way that Somalis are stingy in giving likes, to follow and to subscribe. The man went to the Far East in hopes of living off of his YouTube account with the advertisements he connected to it. He hoped to get enough subscription to live off of it but the man is now holed up in an Indian owned hotel in Kuala Lampur owning $800 in charges. Man is so broke that he lives on a daily diet of curry in the basement of this hotel.

Last edited:
you find a Somali (no half breed counts ) with over 600k followers on any of the social media platforms!

Only Basma chick has the most (according to me ) with nearly 400k folllowers.

I mean it's such a joke that an unknown Turkish personality has 12m followers.

An Indian we've never heard of has 28m.

But Somalis got the lest followers from Presidents to Hollywood Somali members. None of them have passed the half million mark.

I dare you show me any Somali that destroys my theory.

Sir Farah has 1.3 million followers

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sir Farah has 1.3 million followers

He does not count! I said it on the title "no half breeds". The man is practically cadaan manne. He is even married to something we can't put our finger on, if she's truly white or a half breed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts