It begins again. 15 year old girl shot by cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the white boys who do mass shootings are law abiding citizens.
They are criminals just like the madows who shoot each other. The news tell u about the mass shooters but they never tell u about the citizens who stop mass shootings from happening by shooting the mass shooter.
Those mass shooters don’t represent gun owners in anyway.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He told her to put the knife down multiple times till she was about to stab the girl in pink

Then :gunsmiley:
WoeV4Qo.jpg

He told her to put the knife down multiple times till she was about to stab the girl in pink

WoeV4Qo.jpg
Oh what do you know
She is a criminal scum like in the 1 trillion stories similar to this that came before. They will still riot and the media will make a cover for them.

I ABHOR AAs. Why do i have to be associated with them? GET ME OUT OF HERE

When you're around cops, it's really best to drop any armed weapons and comply. As we can see, she had a knife in her hands, and was prepared to stab someone:

WoeV4Qo.jpg

When you make such abrupt movements, you give the Police officer a reason & chance to shoot at you. These AAs must realize that there's no escaping the cops once you get caught. Just drop the weapons, and do as you're told.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish u guys would stop being outraged . Blm is literally a hoax organisation that steal money and the money they do donate literally goes to trans organisations . They’re making money of your outrage.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo

WoeV4Qo.jpg
Crazy to see how blacks are so hellbent confident using guns and knives to kill people while completely ignoring the consequence that can ruin their lives forever. Most people would use their bare hand when they get angry but at minimal damage and call it a day.

Anyone know where this barbaric behavior stem from?

When you're around cops, it's really best to drop any armed weapons and comply. As we can see, she had a knife in her hands, and was prepared to stab someone:

WoeV4Qo.jpg

When you make such abrupt movements, you give the Police officer a reason & chance to shoot at you. These AAs must realize that there's no escaping the cops once you get caught. Just drop the weapons, and do as you're told.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I definitely agree she should have dropped the knife but those girls weren't innocent either.
According to the reports they came to her house to bully her and pick a fight. Apparently one of those girls called the cops to say that someone was trying to stab them. Why didn't they leave is beyond me. I guess we just need more details.

Unfortunately this is a justified shooting but I thought cops were trained to deescalate knife fights?

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
American cops can literally kill you with ease.
Look at these video were a guy filled to complay to psycho cops orders "put your legs crossed and hands up, crawl toward me and don't do mistakes

Crazy to see how blacks are so hellbent confident using guns and knives to kill people while completely ignoring the consequence that can ruin their lives forever. Most people would use their bare hand when they get angry but at minimal damage and call it a day.

Anyone know where this barbaric behavior stem from?
There are many studies that show black Americans uniquely exhibit psychopathic behavior, not joking. That combined with low IQ is just an absolute disaster. They are like termites on a wooden cabin.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Other than maybe visiting the states I could never ever live there is dangerous for a black muslim girl like me trying to raise a muslim family. I'm glad I'm from the uk where we don't need to worry about the kkk or the police harassing you

Other than maybe visiting the states I could never ever live there is dangerous for a black muslim girl like me trying to raise a muslim family. I'm glad I'm from the uk where we don't need to worry about the kkk or the police harassing you

KKK is a dying organization, but police are an issue. You never know when you get a bad one. You just always have to comply and pray you're not having a medical emergency.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
KKK is a dying organization, but police are an issue. You never know when you get a bad one. You just always have to comply and pray you're not having a medical emergency.
nah kkk is still very much active they just disguise themselves as normal people most of the mysterious killing of ethnic minorities are because of them. You can't sleep peacefully at night over there

Status
Not open for further replies.