It begins again. 15 year old girl shot by cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are criminals just like the madows who shoot each other. The news tell u about the mass shooters but they never tell u about the citizens who stop mass shootings from happening by shooting the mass shooter.
Those mass shooters don’t represent gun owners in anyway.
Most mass shooters are not stopped by people/civilians intervening.

There are many studies that show black Americans uniquely exhibit psychopathic behavior, not joking. That combined with low IQ is just an absolute disaster. They are like termites on a wooden cabin.
You do realize studies like this are inherently racist and bias in nature

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
He saved the girl in pinks life. The man is a hero. He also hit a clean shot without hurting the victim. Good job mr officer
Lmao can’t even feel bad for her then the cops killing her was 100% warranted
Stupid idiots. That’s not grounds to shoot and kill someone. :susp:

There was a guy with a knife in my city and the police tasered him and de-escalated the situation well.

Truly disgusting that you’re all allowing your true racist selves loose on here to spew bullshit. The girl was defending herself from multiple girls who wanted to attack her at her own home and called the police to PROTECT her. If multiple try to jump you at your own home, you need some kind of defence and the cop was wrong for being so trigger happy

There was a guy with a knife in my city and the police tasered him and de-escalated the situation well.
She was clearly trying to attack the woman in the pink with a deadly weapon (knife) how is that not grounds to shoot her?
giphy.gif

she was in the middle of a stabbing motion and he had to make a quick decision. I have no qualms with him shooting her to save the other girls life :kanyeshrug:

Fay

DELETED
I saw cops pull over a young black guy on my way to work this morning.... its getting too much man im ready to go back to canada

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
The other girl was gonna get stabbed in the neck so the officer shot the other one saving her life.
Fully justified I agree with the cop.

she was in the middle of a stabbing motion and he had to make a quick decision. I have no qualms with him shooting her to save the other girls life :kanyeshrug:
The girl with the knife was defending herself. There was a white guy who attacked a cop and was using a vehicle to harm people but they took him down without a problem.

Police arrive and within 15 seconds she is about to stab a defenceless girl. The police is not close enough to taser her and it seems people are more upset a police shot her to protect another girls life. Rather let her chop that girl in the neck and possible kill her and arrest her because a black person killing another is ok. Watch the video and tell us when they should taser her

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They can start off by mandating 4-year college degrees as a requisite for employment as a police officer in the US.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You realise they'd have zero successful applicants if that becomes a requisite? :silanyolaugh:

They need to make policing more gated and highly paid to keep certain types out. 1/3 have 4-year College degrees already with some jurisdictions having fewer or greater numbers.

Also, how can someone be a bad shot and an officer. :francis:

If you have 4 year college degree why would you want such a dangerous and stressful job?

Well, why would someone be a Fire Fighter inspite of the occupational hazards?

Anyway who says you have to be in the field to be an officer. There are various positions in enforcement of which a degree gives one access to greater mobility. You can get a desk job if you want.

They need to make policing more gated and highly paid to keep certain types out. 1/3 have 4-year College degrees already with some jurisdictions having fewer or greater numbers.

I doubt highly educated and conscious officers would be easy to use as blunt instruments against the masses. The state wants obedient retards they can sic on unruly citizens, not officers who do actual police work and ask pesky questions :manny:

Well, why would someone be a Fire Fighter inspite of the occupational hazards?

Anyway who says you have to be in the field to be an officer. There are various positions in enforcement of which a degree gives one access to greater mobility. You can get a desk job if you want.
The police officer that people in general deal with are the ones out in the streets and deal with the public. What difference does having all the super educated sitting behind desk doing paper work? It’s not these people they are complaining about

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
“She’s a baby” says the man that kicked her the other girl on the head while she was laid on the ground. Sad
a thug raised another.... BLM should stop this fake outrage .... they don't care about black lives only when whites cops are the killer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts