It begins again. 15 year old girl shot by cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Not trying to be funny but why does it seem to be happening in areas where there's a sizeable Somali community?
Lol there's no conspiracy. Minnesota/Minneapolis always had shitty cops that harass and kill people. I don't know much about policing in Ohio, but it's a ghetto ass state so it's no surprise the cops are corrupt there too.

damn Americans are crazy. prancing around acting like guns are toys
They are very aggressive and proud people. I’m just watching a video of group of black youths being arrested for rolling 30 deep in their bikes zig zagging in the street. The attitude and aggression of this kids and the way they talk to police is crazy. They have no home training and don’t know how to talk respectfully. It’s this attitude that gets them in trouble

Atleast the law abiding citizens can defend themselves. y’all got Madows with guns terrorizing y’all and you guys have nothing to defend urself with
The problem with madows are not that they are tougher than others. They are the only group who always pick on the weakest and create problems. They will pick on old women and men, they go in to a corner shop and verbally abuse the cashier. Just the other day I had to tell off couple of black teens for harassing a 60+ year old drunk white man. So to hear group of them girls and boys jumped 3 girls is typical of them. I saw one of them punch an Ethiopian man cause he parked infront of him and the Ethiopian asked him to move. The sad part is the Ethiopian was 5”4 and this guy was 6”2 muscly and as soon as he punched him he drove of. There was bunch of blacks standing there and the guy was like can someone call the police for me. They saying yo why you calling the police, he just came out now. I call him over and give him my phone and say I stay with you. This people are not tough or brave, they are bullies

The problem with madows are not that they are tougher than others. They are the only group who always pick on the weakest and create problems. They will pick on old women and men, they go in to a corner shop and verbally abuse the cashier. Just the other day I had to tell off couple of black teens for harassing a 60+ year old drunk white man. So to hear group of them girls and boys jumped 3 girls is typical of them. I saw one of them punch an Ethiopian man cause he parked infront of him and the Ethiopian asked him to move. The sad part is the Ethiopian was 5”4 and this guy was 6”2 muscly and as soon as he punched him he drove of. There was bunch of blacks standing there and the guy was like can someone call the police for me. They saying yo why you calling the police, he just came out now. I call him over and give him my phone and say I stay with you. This people are not tough or brave, they are bullies
Really so only aa bully weak people? The white guy who attacked those Asian women was strong than?

Can’t relate. There is a reason why madows don’t rob or f*ck with rich white people. They know if they do that they will get shot on the spot. Just couple months ago 3 madows tried to rob a old white guy in his car and he ended up shooting two of them dead and one of them ran away. Police came, Found out what happened, and the white guy was home the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts