It’s over xalimo femcels are attacking us again this time pulling 100k+ Likes

The girl who's running that account is a dedicated femcels she had many accounts in the past that got banned but she keeps on returning

Why do Somali girls who want to explore other races always look for validation from Somali men? No need to insult other Somalis , just go and do what's best for you.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I’d like to see a reality tv show where Somali incels and Somali femcels have to stay in a house together. Peak entertainment

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Why do we never go viral for our goodlooks or any other good representation? why does things about somalis that are negative go viral? This should be reported any negative content videos of Somalis should get reported don't forget to report zoobandit1 account we can't get into 2024 with all these embarassing videos and anti somali accounts still being there and flourishing.

Why do we never go viral for our goodlooks or any other good representation? why does things about somali men that are negative go viral? This should be reported any negative content videos of Somalis should get reported don't forget to report zoobandit1 account we can't get into 2024 with all these embarassing videos and anti somali accounts still being there and flourishing.
Puntitequeen would blame both genders, Basra wouldn’t even care to comment, A_bilan isn’t usually online but YOU…..
you truly care for us. Thank you walal macan.
Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by Justin

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Puntitequeen would blame both genders, Basra wouldn’t even care to comment, A_bilan isn’t usually online but YOU…..
you truly care for us. Thank you walal macan.
Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by Justin
people think I'm lying and I even see other somali men say "get a life" for simply supporting and caring for Somali men. All i want to see is success and growth in our community no more gender wars no more racism or beefing with anyone, I want 2024 to be the year we go viral for positive things.

Trending

Latest posts