It’s over! Suspect (AG) & Swavey (AG) caught in Kenya

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
SWavey should have went to Somalia immediately if he was smart.

Even Suspect should have went to Somalia, he could lie and say he is half somali or pretend to be reer xamar. His somali friends would get everything he would have needed

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
SWavey should have went to Somalia immediately if he was smart.

Even Suspect should have went to Somalia, he could lie and say he is half somali or pretend to be reer xamar. His somali friends would get everything he would have needed
Their friend SY is in xamar right now living it. I doubt he’ll get caught plus he’s enjoying bit more since Somalia is more fun than kenya imo

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Their friend SY is in xamar right now living it. I doubt he’ll get caught plus he’s enjoying bit more since Somalia is more fun than kenya imo

Xamar is rapidly developing and still cheap, these guys would have been able to live large with measly 1k a month in luxury. Stupid decision to not go there. SY will never be caught, and if he would, it would probably take decades. Xamar is popping and they could indulge in all of their vices if they wanted to.

These guys were caught because they were reckless, making music and being all over social media, it was inevitable they were going to get caught.

World

VIP
These guys were living life in Kenya for the past three years going out clubbing every night, they are so dumb. They should have been more lowkey. Judge is gonna throw the book at suspect he was actually gonna start blowing up smh. 2smokeyy needs to come back to revive ag’s music now.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The victim was a Madow who murderer Somalis

Obviously, I didn’t know that when I posted the thread.

Edit: using that phrase is unnecessary and dembi. Just because they’re scumbags doesn’t give you license to use racial epithets.

Last edited:
Didn't Madows Say In Camden They Will Kill All Somalis Then It Backfired

Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
These guys were living life in Kenya for the past three years going out clubbing every night, they are so dumb. They should have been more lowkey. Judge is gonna throw the book at suspect he was actually gonna start blowing up smh. 2smokeyy needs to come back to revive ag’s music now.

Heard they got in trouble with the locals, fighting and everything. They were asking for to be caught. 2smokeyy aint coming back, man has is ”practising his deen”.

World

VIP
Heard they got in trouble with the locals, fighting and everything. They were asking for to be caught. 2smokeyy aint coming back, man has is ”practising his deen”.
we will see tbh I don’t believe these gms that claim to become “religious” probably something to do with his case and wanting to stay low

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
we will see tbh I don’t believe these gms that claim to become “religious” probably something to do with his case and wanting to stay low

The money is also enticing, would be surprised if he doesn’t return