It’s over for America

The feds printed more money this past year than the past 200 years combined. Nacaala taxes are going to be through the roof to pay off the massive debt that we are accumulating. The United States is the next gaajo country.
I’m glad I realized this now because near when I’m supposed to graduate uni 6 years from now is when the inflation hits. This Upcoming recession is gonna be crazy I need to save up to invest when America goes gaajo

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The feds printed more money this past year than the past 200 years combined. Nacaala taxes are going to be through the roof to pay off the massive debt that we are accumulating. The United States is the next gaajo country.
I’m glad I realized this now because near when I’m supposed to graduate uni 6 years from now is when the inflation hits. This Upcoming recession is gonna be crazy I need to save up to invest when America goes gaajo
I don't understand economics, if they're printing money why do you need to pay more taxes?

I don't understand economics, if they're printing money why do you need to pay more taxes?
Printing more money creates Inflation and debt eventually leading to an increase in taxes to pay off the debt that’s why me and @Teeri-Alpha are anti government intervention in the economy when the feds get involved chaos ensues the Austrian school foresaw situations like these.

I strongly believe the next decade will see investment shift to emerging markets in Africa. Just last year there was $1.34B in venture capital for startups in Africa, growing from just $203M in 2017. The growth is remarkable! It’s time to move on from the dead markets of the West to Africa— the Chinese, Arabs and Indians have already learned this and done so.

America isnt going to be the next "gaajo" country, the virus effects on the economy have not hit only been limited to America. It doesnt matter so much on the amount of money being printed but how much productivity and capital that follow. Inflation might increase it mgiht not, but I beleive America will be alright in the long run and will learn from this experience.

I strongly believe the next decade will see investment shift to emerging markets in Africa. Just last year there was $1.34B in venture capital for startups in Africa, growing from just $203M in 2017. The growth is remarkable! It’s time to move on from the dead markets of the West to Africa— the Chinese, Arabs and Indians have already learned this and done so.

Yes, with Africa's general population growth, massive young population, it will be much like Asia has been in the last 20 years. I cant say it will happen in the next decade tho, Africa still has some obstacles it needs to overcome before then such as poor infrastructure, rampant corruption, stability, and climate change all pose threats to derail the progress being made and future progress.

Last edited:
Notwithstanding the above, it will happen but strategically. The shining stars will get the lions share as well as those with the largest economies (Nigeria, SA, Kenya, Ethiopia, Morroco, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, Mozambique etc). Even Djibouti will be a winner and has ambition plans to be an even larger hub and redevelop its ports (and build/expand a second one near the Chinese base) and use the new rail connections.

Trending

Latest posts