It’s official Somalis are black

Status
Not open for further replies.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
If Barkhad knew just how many Mad Dose use his image to cuss somalis online he'd retract his statement. But I know adeero's captain phillips money is drying up, so he gotta do what he do in hollywood to get by.

As for Habo Omar; Minnesotan somalis, i hope her run in office is a sign to not vote blindly. She used yall to prop up khaniiseeen and madows and even voted against Somali interests.

Name one thing she did for yall to keep unanimously voting her in. Whats the point of being somali if youre just gonna have the same beliefs and push for the same policies as every other gaalo politican. not to mention she wrongly attributed the Somali alabama incest stereotype to us. I saw some random Viral tiktok of some somali auntie and her husband laughing being interviewed, and it hit the conservative side of tiktok, who were all asking if they were siblings. Ilaahi ha ig cafiyo the inkaar I sent miss Omar that day...

Last edited:

x z

Especially Somali men.

I cringe every time I see his face. :chrisfreshhah:

for real. foolxumo badhanaa miskeenka.

its an agenda to use him as the face of somalis and not have at least one other leading somali male actor to counter his image. we are already underrepresented, and our only rep is scary looking

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
for real. foolxumo badhanaa miskeenka.

its an agenda to use him as the face of somalis and not have at least one other leading somali male actor to counter his image. we are already underrepresented, and our only rep is scary looking
Nacala they did that on purpose. Next time they make a pirate movie. I want reer xamars to play the roles. Only cadcad niggas

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Barkhad Abdi needs to pay reparations for all the normal looking Somalis for tarnishing our image
Horta why are you complaining. When they represent us faraxs they get the most retarted khat eating fob to play us. But you xalimos get 5 star models to play yall. Wallahi that shit is unfair:wow:

x z

There's worse than him at least he didn't act like a degenerate or sell out of for 🆓 as seen with many others.

True, but as you can see by this post, he is on track to do just that. its like everyone goes through some hollywood machine to become all the same xoolo mouthpieces. Why as a society we even value movie actors for political views is another issue. Act and shut up jazaakallah khayr

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My teeth are straight and I don't look like I just came out of dadaab while living in the West for decades. :mjlaugh:
Lol exacly. But the other cast members looked way better. This nigga should have played the lead role. Not barkhad
Screenshot_20210421-010413_Chrome.jpg
c27c2b6c96c6adea2907d94e546ba4db.jpeg

x z

Horta why are you complaining. When they represent us faraxs they get the most retarted khat eating fob to play us. But you xalimos get 5 star models to play yall. Wallahi that shit is unfair:wow:

ok? am i still not somali? a foolxumo somali male representation still affects us u know. especially when we know how our men look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts