It’s my birthday:)

upload_2019-12-17_17-12-21.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m turning 21 in about 30 minutes

This year is going to be amazing! I went to a hookah lounge for the first time ever last night and it was AWESOME! lol this one Mexican man was openly staring at my breasts and his girl kept shouting at him every time he looked lol that was fun. Then I went to a gay club where I put dollars in dancing gay men shorts. I ran my hand over their abs slowly all the way down to their tight shorts where I tucked money in lol I had a fucking GREAT time. I think I developed a fetish for transgender women, I want to have sex with one at least once in my life. breasts + ****, what more could you ask for lol. Wish my a happy birthday?

source.gif

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

This year is going to be amazing! I went to a hookah lounge for the first time ever last night and it was AWESOME! lol this one Mexican man was openly staring at my breasts and his girl kept shouting at him every time he looked lol that was fun. Then I went to a gay club where I put dollars in dancing gay men shorts. I ran my hand over their abs slowly all the way down to their tight shorts where I tucked money in lol I had a fucking GREAT time. I think I developed a fetish for transgender women, I want to have sex with one at least once in my life. breasts + ****, what more could you ask for lol. Wish my a happy birthday?

why would someone start staring at your breasts:cosbyhmm:

hmmmm...

:kodaksmiley:

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /

happy birthday sis and make sure :p to :p:pvideo:p:p:p:cool:;)it next;);):gnzbryw:time:gnzbryw::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oops:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

happy birthday nigga i know its late i wasnt a member

may you live forever

Trending