It’s my birthday:)

I’m turning 21 in about 30 minutes

This year is going to be amazing! I went to a hookah lounge for the first time ever last night and it was AWESOME! lol this one Mexican man was openly staring at my breasts and his girl kept shouting at him every time he looked lol that was fun. Then I went to a gay club where I put dollars in dancing gay men shorts. I ran my hand over their abs slowly all the way down to their tight shorts where I tucked money in lol I had a fucking GREAT time. I think I developed a fetish for transgender women, I want to have sex with one at least once in my life. breasts + dick, what more could you ask for lol. Wish my a happy birthday?

I want to believe this post was a joke but your profile pic makes it believable:hmm:
Happy Birthday regardless and hope you had fun xx

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
You‘re a hot mess :childplease: happy birthday tho, may Allah guide and bless you. Ameen dheh :mahubowtf:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
lol this one Mexican man was openly staring at my breasts

giphy.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I’m turning 21 in about 30 minutes

This year is going to be amazing! I went to a hookah lounge for the first time ever last night and it was AWESOME! lol this one Mexican man was openly staring at my breasts and his girl kept shouting at him every time he looked lol that was fun. Then I went to a gay club where I put dollars in dancing gay men shorts. I ran my hand over their abs slowly all the way down to their tight shorts where I tucked money in lol I had a fucking GREAT time. I think I developed a fetish for transgender women, I want to have sex with one at least once in my life. breasts + ****, what more could you ask for lol. Wish my a happy birthday?
images (2).jpeg

Trending