It’s illegal to be this BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice evasion and this proves your ugly Somali girl who is dying for a praise of any men let alone a farax ! I love talking to your type just to get at your hot friend ! Btw you know everything I am
Saying rings true ! You get passed over don’t you ?
:drakelaugh: You sound like a damn fob/Europoo. Take some more ESL classes before arguing with me you busted Ashy Abdi.

LOL Somali girls are far more desired than Somali guys and we all know it. Do you think any woman on earth would lower herself to an Abdi with feminine features, small penises, very skinny betafag? You guys know you have thin noses and very small jaws which are seen as feminine and weak. Somali men are literally at the bottom with East Asian and Indian men. No one rates y'all, and you're black without the benefits once again. You don't have the masculine features, muscular body, and big **** that West African men have. You never will either so keep crying luugo basto boy. :yloezpe::abuxyga:

If this is so true, why are Somali girls literally the most single women ever

:damedamn:

I was on reddit Islam and this girl made a post about meeting people off the internet for halal dates. Of course people were thinking you know this is r/Islam :browtf:

Oh did I mention she was Somali. And wallah she was trying to argue weed was halal lmao

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Nah it's because you're insulting Somali girls dumbass. Just accept the fact that none of those girls would lower themselves or a skinny Abdi like yourself and move on.

Anyone man such as @applenose, who doesn’t find Somali girls attractive is simply gay. Leave these fags alone and don’t slander real Somali men, abaayo. ❤️❤️

I've been team becky from day 1. Middle class white girls is where it's at.

Very interesting though, cause I feel the same way about Balkan women. There's a decent sized greek population here and I think they're extremely overrated. Same with Eastern Euros so I'm not too surprised I guess . It's definitely 99% exotic appeal for me. Like white latinas are spicy white girls

I've denied myself Becky's all my life due to peer pressure and diin.

I've seen the light bredda.If you want a happy marriage & sane woman.Vanilla is where it's at.

They're also not prudes!!
#teamcolonizer

If this is so true, why are Somali girls literally the most single women ever

:damedamn:

I was on reddit Islam and this girl made a post about meeting people off the internet for halal dates. Of course people were thinking you know this is r/Islam :browtf:

Oh did I mention she was Somali. And wallah she was trying to argue weed was halal lmao
Lol is that why Abdis are constantly crying over Xalimos marrying out? Xalimos are unbothered and enjoying life. :cool:

no we fear hell fire actually. something you should 2
:bell::kodaksmiley:

Stop it i know my woman, you can try that with a non somali. Almost 99 percent of somali woman look terrible in a bikini. Even the most non religious wear clothes that cover their bodies in such an enviroment. It
I've denied myself Becky's all my life due to peer pressure and diin.

I've seen the light bredda.If you want a happy marriage & sane woman.Vanilla is where it's at.

They're also not prudes!!
#teamcolonizer

White woman in places where i am from our pretty easy. Dont see why not go for them?

I dont find huge foreheads, flabby asses, and fatty stomachs hot.Most somali girls without makeup look xaar to me. But thats my personal preference, why are you getting so irked by it?

which xaliimo rejected you?
giphy.gif

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I dont find huge foreheads, flabby asses, and fatty stomachs hot.Most somali girls without makeup look xaar to me. But thats my personal preference, why are you getting so irked by it?

Just admit it aboowe, you don’t find girls who don’t look like trannies attractive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending