Israelis stealing houses in Jerusalem from Palestinians dont even hide it anymore

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Are you just ignorant or uneducated there wasn’t a single war Israel fought the Arabs in which wasn’t started by the Arabs. I dare you to find me one just one.
So you trying to say that Israel dealing with France the UK to invade the Suez canal in 1956 was caused by Egypt attacking Israel in that year?

no, support them with political aids in international organizations and give them medical and food aid.

Hmm the same Somalis who booty clap for these horrible Arabs, marching for them carrying their flags would never donate when their people are starving back home trust the average Palestinian lives light years ahead than the average Somali did you know Israel propose to land swaps with the Palestinian authority to give majority Palestinian towns in Israel for settlements in the west bank guess what the Palestinians in Israel rioted they wanted to stay Israeli lmao

Allah says about the munafiqeen:
They are the ones who say, "Do not spend on those who are with the Messenger of Allah until they disband." And to Allah belong the depositories of the heavens and the earth, but the hypocrites do not understand.

63:7

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Hmm the same Somalis who booty clap for these horrible Arabs, marching for them carrying their flags would never donate when their people are starving back home trust the average Palestinian lives light years ahead than the average Somali did you know Israel propose to land swaps with the Palestinian authority to give majority Palestinian towns in Israel for settlements in the west bank guess what the Palestinians in Israel rioted they wanted to stay Israeli lmao
jews are invaders so why would the Palestinians give up their rights.

is like we Somalis give up our rights on Ogadean and NFD regions.

Fear Allah. Al Aqsa is one of our holy sites of Islam and is where Isa (AS) will decend from.

I'm not taling about the Al Aqsa situation. Of course, Al Aqsa is a masjid for all Muslims. I'm talking about Palestinians being evicted from that Sheikh something neighbourhood of theirs.

Bro wake up it's been over 60 years of this Free Palestinians Movement with absolutely no results. Actually, things are only getting worse for them. You need to just accept reality. Israel is not going anywhere. The best solution for them is to live under Israeli rule and sign a deal that protects their rights. If that does not happen then they should just leave and go to nearby countries like Jordan and assimilate there.
Just leave Lool and let their bitter enemies take over their land easily imagine everyone had your coward mentality

Arab muslims make up almost 20% of Israel, and Arab nations are looking to mend relations with the Jewish state. Tbh I feel for the Palestinians but even their own people don't give a damn and have joined the "winning side".

Looks like the Palestinians rebelled against the Quran. Not a single one of them raises awareness for the situation in Somalia and not a single one of them has started a charity for Somalia.

They just sit back and let the media exaggerate their situation in Gaza and the West Bank meanwhile not caring that Mogadishu is in much worse condition.
Exaggerate? There’s been a blockade on Gaza for 11 years it’s an open air prison basically israel doesn’t even allow them to bring the bare necessity like medical equipment

Just leave Lool and let their bitter enemies take over their land easily imagine everyone had your coward mentality

My mentality is not cowardly it's about survival. Even the Prophet Muhammad and his companions left Mecca for Medina and Abyssinia when things got really bad. However, unlike for the Prophet Muhammad and his companions, I don't see the Palestinians retake their land anytime soon, if ever.

Trending