Israelis stealing houses in Jerusalem from Palestinians dont even hide it anymore

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
that’s why they’re rich and winning
omg you niggas never learn
somalis need to be more like the jews and khaleejis
no, the Arabs are losing because they have dictators and corrupted.

Jews are infidels and Khaleejs {governments} are puppet to the jews.

al malik al Mansur Khalil {mamluks sultanate} took back the last crusader stronghold after +200 years of Christians occupation of Palestine.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why are these Somalis otherizing Baitul Maqdis aka the Holy Land. What makes the Arab closer to it than you? Did you know early Muslims actually used Jerusalem as their qibla before Allah SWT commanded them to turn to Mecca!

It is your duty just as the Arab to love and defend these holy lands as they are Muslim property not Arab. You are also "occupied" and humiliated.

Lmao good for them a Palestinian grocery owner in minneapolis was in hot water calling Somalis monkeys, giving them bad meat and generally treating bad and y'all wanna ass clap for them Israel was attacked four times and they won the war the Palestinians just need to move to Jordan where they are already the majority.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Lmao good for them a Palestinian grocery owner in minneapolis was in hot water calling Somalis monkeys, giving them bad meat and generally treating bad and y'all wanna ass clap for them Israel was attacked four times and they won the war the Palestinians just need to move to Jordan where they are already the majority.
I will proudly clap for my Arab BROTHERS and there is nothing a zioinst like u can do about it.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
hahaha b i t c h you judge a whole nation based on the action of one man.

Xaruun

VIP
This thread is a joke. People here are claiming that the ummah doesn’t exist, yet apparently ‘somalinimo’ does
1620404143411.gif

Delusional wallahi.

why because they are under jews control for few decades
At the current moment, the Free Palestine movement will never gain enough international traction to immediately halt the US's support of Israel. Israel does this because they know they have the unilateral support of the US.

You guys are horrible honestly
we are one ummah therefore Palestinians or any Muslim facing oppression anywhere in the world is our concern.
If only they gave a shit about African and Asian muslims, ummah my ass :camby:

This is why Im slowly growing very irritated by Islam. It puts Arabs (the worst kind of people) on a pedestal

Last edited:
The situation in Palestinian is a lot different from Somalia they are facing aggression from others outside their group whereas Somalis have been killing each other since 1991. You can’t compare the two scenarios a civi war and ethnic cleansing are not the same. Palestinians are honestly one of the best Arabs along with Syrians they defo deserve sympathy and we should stand in solidarity with them as Muslims
Two words : Karmel. Mall. :francis:

Why are these Somalis otherizing Baitul Maqdis aka the Holy Land. What makes the Arab closer to it than you? Did you know early Muslims actually used Jerusalem as their qibla before Allah SWT commanded them to turn to Mecca!

It is your duty just as the Arab to love and defend these holy lands as they are Muslim property not Arab. You are also "occupied" and humiliated.

Muslim property? Please tell me, in a hypothetical situation where Palestinians still had control of their lands, let’s say tens of thousands of Somalis moved there in droves, seeking peace and better economic opportunities. Do you think they would be allowed to own property? Own it hassle free without question? Would they be welcomed? Not be mistreated or discriminated against?

In reality, that’s not Muslim property. Only Arabs.

Trending

Latest posts