Israelis stealing houses in Jerusalem from Palestinians dont even hide it anymore

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I never understood the obsession with Palestine from Somalis. Is it just because they are Muslim? At the end of the day, we have to save ourselves. Those Palestinians should just leave they are clearly overpowered. Go to where you are treated best. Israel can't be stopped they have nukes and are back by the United States.

You only own what you can defend, it's a cruel world out there and it's very clear that these Palestinians can't defend their land :manny:

You can’t image the disgust I felt when I saw this Somali girl raising money for Palestinians when Somalis back home need it way more

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
You can’t image the disgust I felt when I saw this Somali girl raising money for Palestinians when Somalis back home need it way more
It's not just rasing money for Palestinians it's also protecting Al aqsa mosque

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I would love a united Muslim empire but it's just not realistic. Look at the EU they can't even stay united. We need to worry about our own country!
So you love seeing them free, but deemed it as unrealistic, and be touchy about it whenever someone mention Palestinians?

So you love seeing them free, but deemed it as unrealistic, and be touchy about it whenever someone mention Palestinians?
Bro wake up it's been over 60 years of this Free Palestinians Movement with absolutely no results. Actually, things are only getting worse for them. You need to just accept reality. Israel is not going anywhere. The best solution for them is to live under Israeli rule and sign a deal that protects their rights. If that does not happen then they should just leave and go to nearby countries like Jordan and assimilate there.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bro wake up it's been over 60 years of this Free Palestinians Movement with absolutely no results. Actually, things are only getting worse for them. You need to just accept reality. Israel is not going anywhere. The best solution for them is to live under Israeli rule and sign a deal that protects their rights. If that does not happen then they should just leave and go to nearby countries like Jordan and assimilate there.
Nobody is recruiting you to this movement, just let ppl talk about if they want

High IQ jews with a population of 9 million karbashed and manipulated 500 million arabs.

:farmajoyaab:

Jews will never leave Israel, for 2000 years they were forced out of their ancestral lands and abused everywhere. Now they finally have land and won't give it up under any circumstances.

I feel sorry for Palestinians i invite them to Mogadishu so they can help us reach the 21st century. Gaza is light years ahead of Mogadishu.

They are delusional lol, a country with 10 million people and 300+ billion dollars annually isn't going anywhere. Infact i expect it to grow to be the most powerful state in the middle East by the end of the 21st century.

Gaza Strip
ENZeqscUEAAyIDW.jpg

Mogadishu

w900-p16x9-Mogadishu.jpg

Why should we care again? :drakekidding: 68iq s got their priorities messed up

They are delusional lol, a country with 10 million people and 300+ billion dollars annually isn't going anywhere. Infact i expect it to grow to be the most powerful state in the middle East by the end of the 21st century.

They also have the backing of the USA and EU! They got nukes! Hong Kong and Taiwan have a better chance of being free at least they have the backing of the USA and EU somewhat. Yet you have Somali's thinking that screaming "Free, Free Palestine" and donating money to the cause is going to stop this level of power:faysalwtf: The battle is already lost it's just going to take time for them to realize it. Arab countries are already establishing ties with Israel.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They also have the backing of the USA and EU! They got nukes! Hong Kong and Taiwan have a better chance of being free at least they have the backing of the USA and EU somewhat. Yet you have Somali's thinking that screaming "Free, Free Palestine" and donating money to the cause is going to stop this level of power:faysalwtf: The battle is already lost it's just going to take time for them to realize it. Arab countries are already establishing ties with Israel.
There are hadiths which say thay Muslims shall rule The holy land again and that Jews wl hide behind trees and rocks only to be exposed and killed. So yes its not lost cause

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Notice how the " this has nOthInG To wIth Us" gang never mention the problems somalis are facing unless when it's about attacking people mentioning Palestine being oppressed.

Trending