Israelis stealing houses in Jerusalem from Palestinians dont even hide it anymore

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The Israeli government destroyed 59 Palestinian estates, 39 were houses, and approved hundreds of new settlements. Never to mention the stealing

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What with this weird obsession with Palestine v Israel Somalis aren’t involved :dead:
What with this sensitivity of you when ever anyone talks about what happens there?

It's normal to talk about what going around the world check the thread list to see that being true. It's seem like you and some here have a complexity of Palestinians that make you touchy.

What with this sensitivity of you when ever anyone talks about what happens there?

It's normal to talk about what going around the world check the thread list to see that being true. It's seem like you and some here have a complexity of Palestinians that make you touchy.
This isn’t news lol this is the standard thing that goes on in Israel it’s just caught on camera and this is the millionth thread where Somalis will whine about it. Mark my words this thread will be a trending one. :francis:

Not our business. Somali supremacy
tell em saxiib
smug.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This isn’t news lol this is the standard thing that goes on in Israel it’s just caught on camera and this is the millionth thread where Somalis will whine about it. Mark my words this thread will be a trending one. :francis:
It's news, it was talked about it by several global newspapers in the last few days. Sspot literally is talking about a ch*nk girl that turned herself black. And you trying to convince these news are less important?

They don’t hide it no more, that’s why the only way Muslims are going to regain the Palestine is through force, not this diplomacy BS. Crusaders use to rule the area at one point in history, the Muslim armies totally destroyed then, liberating the holy land.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What with this weird obsession with Palestine v Israel Somalis aren’t involved :dead:
The Holy Mosque in which our Prophet ascended to the heavens is under Jewish occupation. Its a travesty because our leader Cumar bin Khattab RA captured it and so did the Ottomon empire. Its only in modern times that we have become so weak

reer

VIP
The Holy Mosque in which our Prophet ascended to the heavens is under Jewish occupation. Its a travesty because our leader Cumar bin Khattab RA captured it and so did the Ottomon empire. Its only in modern times that we have become so weak

I never understood the obsession with Palestine from Somalis. Is it just because they are Muslim? At the end of the day, we have to save ourselves. Those Palestinians should just leave they are clearly overpowered. Go to where you are treated best. Israel can't be stopped they have nukes and are back by the United States.

You only own what you can defend, it's a cruel world out there and it's very clear that these Palestinians can't defend their land :manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I never understood the obsession with Palestine from Somalis. Is it just because they are Muslim? At the end of the day, we have to save ourselves. Those Palestinians should just leave they are clearly overpowered. Go to where you are treated best. Israel can't be stopped they have nukes and are back by the United States.

You only own what you can defend, it's a cruel world out there and it's very clear that these Palestinians can't defend their land :manny:
Palestinians are the victims of a global push to remove Islam from the Holy Land. Of course its our concern, Somalis are killing each other over tribe. Stop comparing apples and oranges.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Somalia is in ruin due to qabil conflict which is our fault while our arab brothers are being attacked for being muslims in the holy land.

ISLAM IS A BROTHERHOOD!
NATIONALISM IS A DISEASE!

Somalia is in ruin due to qabil conflict which is our fault while our arab brothers are being attacked for being muslims in the holy land.

ISLAM IS A BROTHERHOOD!
NATIONALISM IS A DISEASE!

I would love a united Muslim empire but it's just not realistic. Look at the EU they can't even stay united. We need to worry about our own country!

they know the international community including the arab nations surrounding the country won’t do jack shit about it which is why they are doing it. It’s a sad thing that the palestinians are facing

Trending

Latest posts