Israelis plan to demolish Al Aqsa mosque next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah this doesnt happen but if it does we should promote Zeila mosque as new 3rd holiest site (it is a century older than the al aqsa compound) and maybe earn some tourist revenue.
either way this doesn't effect me, im a kafir :pachah1:

Not surprised to be honest, recently they have been up ticking their attacks on Al-Aqsa. May Allah SWT protect the Muslims that reside there.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I highly doubt it will come to fruition , they've been eyeing up the dome of the rock for ages now but have never achieved even an iota of what they wanted to , Insha'Allah this keep up.

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
palestine-free.gif

Palestine is already lost cause

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This could happen you know why? Nabi Isse AS will descend from Damascus perched on the wings of Angels and will defeat Dajjal and pray in Damascus with Imaam Mahdi.

I always wondered why this Hadith said Damascus wouldnt it be more appropriate for a ethnic Jewish Messiah Nabi Isse AS descend on Masjid Al Aqsa instead? It never made sense to me but now seeing this I see that Al Aqsa will be destroyed just like the Kacbah by an Ethiopian.

Wallahi this is a very scary sign.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This could happen you know why? Nabi Isse AS will descend from Damascus perched on the wings of Angels and will defeat Dajjal and pray in Damascus with Imaam Mahdi.

I always wondered why this Hadith said Damascus wouldnt it be more appropriate for a ethnic Jewish Messiah Nabi Isse AS descend on Masjid Al Aqsa instead? It never made sense to me but now seeing this I see that Al Aqsa will be destroyed just like the Kacbah by an Ethiopian.

Wallahi this is a very scary sign.
That's an interesting theory. In all probability they will dig under the mosque and cause it to collapse in on itself and blame an earthquake or some other natural disaster for the collapse.

Also the Muslims will be taken by the time the Kaaba will be destroyed by the man from the lineage of Abraha the Ethiopian.

It's amazing the Kaaba will be destroyed by an Ethiopian, in the exact manner it was almost destroyed many centuries ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts