Israelis plan to demolish Al Aqsa mosque next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
That's an interesting theory. In all probability they will dig under the mosque and cause it to collapse in on itself and blame an earthquake or some other natural disaster for the collapse.

Also the Muslims will be taken by the time the Kaaba will be destroyed by the man from the lineage of Abraha the Ethiopian.

It's amazing the Kaaba will be destroyed by an Ethiopian, in the exact manner it was almost destroyed many centuries ago.
So he’s going to destroy the Kaaba when there are no Muslims left on earth. Would the person himself be aware of that fact? That sounds like an L to me. They couldn’t take it when Muslims defended but they finally get the chance during the end times and in a time when there isn’t a single Muslim left on earth. What would he achieve by doing that?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So he’s going to destroy the Kaaba when there are no Muslims left on earth. Would the person himself be aware of that fact? That sounds like an L to me. They couldn’t take it when Muslims defended but they finally get the chance during the end times and in a time when there isn’t a single Muslim left on earth. What would he achieve by doing that?
I don't know but the Muslims will be taken by a wind after yajuuj and majuuj die. That's all we know. If people asked the prophet more questions he would have been compelled to answer them. However since it's not that relevant unfortunately many questions have been left unanswered.

its sad . but f*ck Palestinians i couldn't care less whether if they get genocided whether if they get raped by isreal defense force soliders . i only care about somalia . why are so many Somalis catering to Palestinians . they live a much better life then somalis back home

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not happening anytime soon. Saudi Arabia is set to have diplomatic relations. Things will stay quiet

Saudi Arabia has made it clear as recently as a year ago that they’re not recognising Israel until there is a Palestinian state.

They have to keep up appearances at home.

Yet the Saudis just had a meeting with them while the emiratis signed a free trade agreement insuring they will become more richer the Arabs are hayawan.

Inshallah this doesnt happen but if it does we should promote Zeila mosque as new 3rd holiest site (it is a century older than the al aqsa compound) and maybe earn some tourist revenue.
either way this doesn't effect me, im a kafir :pachah1:
As it signals that the end times is nearer as foretold, you should be worried nacas! No tourist will save your ass😭

its sad . but f*ck Palestinians i couldn't care less whether if they get genocided whether if they get raped by isreal defense force soliders . i only care about somalia . why are so many Somalis catering to Palestinians . they live a much better life then somalis back home
Right they love booty clapping for these racist self hating bastards if their own brothers abandoned them what does that say about Arabs I only give a f*ck about somalia.

Right they love booty clapping for these racist self hating bastards if their own brothers abandoned them what does that say about Arabs I only give a f*ck about somalia.
the palestinians can get raped . genocided for all i care but one thing that will always piss me off is s waving the palestine flag in mogadishu. meanwhile somalis suffer from climate change tribalism poverty lack of education lack of infrastructure etc.

JEWS BEGIN BUILDING THIRD TEMPLE ON ISRAEL INDEPENDENCE DAY​

While most Israelis were celebrating Independence Day by having family barbecues, a small group gathered in the Old City of Jerusalem and began chipping away at stones, preparing them to be used to build the prophesied Third Temple.

Rabbi Lipo realized that it was possible to begin to actually perform this mitzvah by preparing the stones that will be used to build the Third Temple. He explained that Rabbi Moses ben Maimon, the medieval Torah authority known as Maimonides or by the acronym Rambam, taught that the stones for the Temple building were cut outside of the Temple Mount and transported to the Temple Mount. Once on the Temple Mount, it was forbidden to use iron tools to form the stones. It was, of course, forbidden to use iron tools at any stage to form the stones for the altar.

Lipo plans on holding more events of this type to prepare more stones for the Third Temple.

“This was an important act unto itself and a message to the nation as well as to the world, but it was also message to Hashem that we were not just sitting around waiting for the Messiah,” Wander told Israel365 News. “We had the intention to show that we are actively working to bring the Third Temple, as prophesied and as commanded.”

The stones are being stored for their intended purpose.

1654880566448.png

Cutting stones for the Third Temple (Photo courtesy Joshua Wander)

Status
Not open for further replies.