Israeli women are sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the muslim conquest of jerusalem. They are just keeping out slave women in good condition for us!!!

Wez Wuz Kangz of jeruzlemz
Jvd2zqE.jpg

Are you somali?
No, I kinda thought that was obvious from my Liberia post. I hope that's not a problem. I know there's a lot of Somalis on some Black American forums I'm in, so I figured I'd see what's up in one of their forums. No disrespect to anyone if that's how the comment was taken.

No, I kinda thought that was obvious from my Liberia post. I hope that's not a problem. I know there's a lot of Somalis on some Black American forums I'm in, so I figured I'd see what's up in one of their forums. No disrespect to anyone if that's how the comment was taken.
Oh No, I'm not offended by your comment at all, that's just your preference :geek: But Somalispot is not the Best site, for you if you want to know about Somalis. Most of the Guys on here are trolls, and can be racist ass holes(Sometimes it feels like you're on Stormfront)
There's only 50 Something active users on here, so keep in mind that they don't represent the average Somali.

-Are you Liberian?

Tap it but don't marry into the devils bloodline. These ppl are cursed and if you marry into their family you will be cursed with them.

:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending