Israeli women are sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
BBC smashed it! I am going to have to get the book it's based on.

With the the title: i discovered the Israeli actress Yuval scharf on the show. She's really good looking and I think I have a thing for gingers.
A2AC3EC5-A541-4EE6-B853-0B3AA3ED4CD8-952-000001E08BC43CCA.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Breeding with Jewish woman would give your children the highest IQ in the world.

They are the chosen people so we Somalis must support their nationhood.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Breeding with Jewish woman would give your children the highest IQ in the world.

Akhi i spoke to you privately about hiding your awrah and now you're pushing for relationships with Jews?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Then why didn't you take the naseeha I private messaged you? You told me you don't care yet now you're saying "you're joking". Which one is it?

You're hypocrite sxb. You're posting beautiful Israeli women and you even said that you have a thing with them meaning you're promoting the interracial marriage not me while I only said if you breed with them, they'll give you the highest IQ for your kids which is true.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You're hypocrite sxb. You're posting beautiful Israeli women and you even said that you have a thing with them meaning you're promoting the interracial marriage not me while I only said if you breed with them, they'll give you the highest IQ for your kids which is true.
Stop lying you kaathib. I didn't upload any pictures of Israeli women.

Ramesses II

kingofpunt

:nahgirl:
These devils aren’t chosen bro, they are not the people the Quran and the Bible talks about.
:win:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You see that image in your avatar says it alot u think its about muscle and power and everything face value, a smart person will just have 10 dollar acid bottle in his pocket, and throw it on you f ace. Less cost, minimal effort, less risk to himself, permanent damage on you, you out for GOOD basically. What did ur muscle do for u? its all about brains nowadays n not brute cave stuff. I love the idea of acid bottle that's genius.

Your idea of Jews having high IQ, is probably right they learn quick that's for sure but that's about it, except a few who were geniuses like einstein but that's different, most of them are the same plantation your ass is on, institutionalized to core in the mind. You been mind fucked by society teaching u everything u know and u think it's true cause u see it outside but they set it up like that to confirm your brainwashing so u dont doubt it lol. Now the guy who came up with that acid attack technique probably from india, thats what u call genius. Such a simple tool and maximum damage and not much effort and not much cost involved. The guy thought for himself, while u wud be busy following the media and society ways.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You see that image in your avatar says it alot u think its about muscle and power and everything face value, a smart person will just have 10 dollar acid bottle in his pocket, and throw it on you f ace. Less cost, minimal effort, less risk to himself, permanent damage on you, you out for GOOD basically. What did ur muscle do for u? its all about brains nowadays n not brute cave stuff. I love the idea of acid bottle that's genius.

Your idea of Jews having high IQ, is probably right they learn quick that's for sure but that's about it, except a few who were geniuses like einstein but that's different, most of them are the same plantation your ass is on, institutionalized to core in the mind. You been mind fucked by society teaching u everything u know and u think it's true cause u see it outside but they set it up like that to confirm your brainwashing so u dont doubt it lol.

I was joking about the Jews no need to take things serious. I believe all humans are created equal by Allah.

Anyways, forget my muscules. I've also got brainz. I'm currently studying at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ashkenazi hotties are the best. Have to get me a Telaviv babe. We need an Israeli embassy in Mogadishu. If only for the eye candy. God knows Saudi s aren't worth it.
Mudane Bidaaar Wanagsan we'll go to tel aviv together inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending