Israel Name Shall Last Forever

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Read the bible, it says it clearly. Israel name shall last FOREVER. While the rest of us 'evolve' over time into different identities, languages, nations, they keep reminding us no Name will last but the name of Israel, the sons of JACOB. They stretching 3000 years now, they have come across so many nations and groups who all thought they were BIG SHOTS and now have nothing left on earth not even they're names as they assimilated into other nations.

I feel indeed inferior to Jews, the experience feels like my name doesn't matter, it's promised to last and god chose the jews to the only humans with a name till the end of time. Well good luck Bah Dubays boys where-ever u may have assimilated just remember to read futuh al habash and know your history in Somalia started in the 15th century. If you want deeper history go to Yemen and Ismail Jabarti. Keep Mehri Ismail close and wish him luck in preserving our awoowe name if they can, the liklihood though is very unlikely unless a miracle happens and I am not believer of miracles, ma aminsani mucjisoyin inay dhacan hadan arki 'evidence' to the contrary. I do not believe my ancestors will survive, the religion will, but not our individual tribe name, ancestors, nations, or anything like that. We will probably be apart of some other culture and re-starting another name or identity, constantly new identities, never storing one and running with it till the END.

God doesn't love us. He loves Islam, but he loves the ISRAELI PEOPLE as his NAME. The religion is just your soul nothing else, it's not bragging rights on earth and what u did with your time. Only Osman mahmouds are switched onto JEWS, look at ILHAN OMAR. ME. We are the leaders in Somalia shaki igama jira, we know where the competition is. Wax aysan somalidu ujeedin baanu ka hormarna. International court JUDGE osman mahmoud

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why your referred to as GENTILES. GOYS. WHATEVER. Your just never ending evolving group where no name ever competes with israel longevity, your kids just keep switching as they believe elohim never WANTED YOUR HAYAWAN ASS. I can't wait to meet Osman mahmouds cause tend to lead in the west among Somalis, were more switched on. Ayan hersi anti religion, Ilhan Omar anti jew, International court judge, we actually can play in the west. We just need to stay away from other Somalis who bring us down to they're level, we should not look backwards as osman mahmoud, it's the worst thing u can do to yourself by being stuck in yesterday, u need to keep moving and planning for tommorow.

May the good Jews help Osman Mahmoud to also store our tribe name like u stored yours in volumes and torah. Some jews are good, some are not like all nations. Just like some MJ can be abdillahi yusuf oo niin abtirsada weeye like zionist jew will to u, where-as some can be abdirazak haji hussein a good majerten who doesn't ABTIRSI on u and say MEEL KAMA SOO GASHAN REERKA. That's all Zionist jew will tell u to, your ROOTS are not here, go find your OWN BEGGAR

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Zionist Jews remind of hardcore MJ, it's bloodline, family, confirmation AMA SHISHEEYE BA TAHAY OR AS THEY CALL IT 'STRANGER'. They're like @PuntiteQueen the hardcore jews, I don't blame them, your not apart of they're lineage or homeland, sheekadooda waa blood lineage, it's not about politics, idealogy, or religion. They do have an aspect of religion lakin waa kala qeexan yihin religionku iyo abtirsigu just like ISLAM. Just cuz your muslim doesn't mean your apart of my lineage, ma garatay, there is no FREEBY. Even arabs don't give themselves freeby help, look at yemen, each tribe to his own weeye.

We only love mahri ismacil, we share a common awoowe ismacil jabarti. We shud only help them, they help us cuz that's only where MJ goes in yemen wa mukalla iyo oman where mehri is massive. Not SAN'A, SAUDI, QATAR, ETC. I wish MJ JUST CUT THEY'RE LOSSES IN SOMALIA, WALLAHI WE CANT KEEP TEACHING, THEY JUST KEEP ARGUING AND REPEATING THEY'RE CAWAAN AWOOWE WHICH LEAVES THEM A PLACE LOOKING LIKE THE SOUTH TODAY.

Trending

Latest posts