BREAKING NEWS Israel Kills Over 500 Civilians Bombing Hospital

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
blinken had audacity to say he was going overseas as Jew when he is supposed to be representing America unreal

1697579583717.png

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
In a just world we'd have these Arab leaders lined up in front of a firing squad. Worthless spineless lap dogs they are, no doubt they'll pick up normalization when this becomes forgotten.
Do you think people will forget about it?

This level of frustration doesn’t simply go away.

@alexander i have your Nazi fascist ass blocked but I already know you are out here shilling and lying as usual.

There’s no secondary explosions (so that rules out an ammo dump) and you can clearly hear the whistle of the bomb. I know you will try to justify Israel’s evil actions because you aren’t even Somali or a human being, so just know that this is what you support.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Israel's style of public relations

A quick guide to Israel's PR methods:

1. We haven't heard reports of deaths, will check into it;
  2. The people were killed, but by a faulty Palestinian rocket/bomb;
  3. OK we killed them, but they were terrorists;
  4. OK they were civilians, but they were being used as human shields;
  5. OK there were no fighters in the area, so it was our mistake. But we kill civilians by accident, they do it on purpose;
  6. OK we kill far more civilians than they do, but look at how terrible other countries are!
  7. Why are you still talking about
  8. Israel? Are you some kind of anti-semite?
Test this against the next interview you hear or watch.

Internet Nomad

VIP
@alexander i have your Nazi fascist ass blocked but I already know you are out here shilling and lying as usual.

There’s no secondary explosions (so that rules out an ammo dump) and you can clearly hear the whistle of the bomb. I know you will try to justify Israel’s evil actions because you aren’t even Somali or a human being, so just know that this is what you support.
1697580902694.jpeg

bro, i don't remember talking or replying to you :gucciwhat: why did you even blocked me?

Trending