Israel Kills Over 500 Civilians Bombing Hospital

where is Iran and the "Axis of resistance"? what are they waiting for? if not now, when?

I am sure they will be releasing some more harsh words for the Zionists. I am not defending other countries that aren't intervening.... but at least the others didn't pretend they were going to jump in like heroes. To talk like they've been talking and then to sit back while this happens is a huge betrayal. Don't tag me, Iran supporters. If anything I should tag you. People need to realize the taqiyya-mongers have betrayed us and it's incredible many still don't realize their deception.

9/11 official story is fake. "Axis of resistance" is fake. Yes, many things we have been told are fake. We must not trust these Shia and put our hope in them just so they can betray us at the moment of truth.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
where is Iran and the "Axis of resistance"? what are they waiting for? if not now, when?

I am sure they will be releasing some more harsh words for the Zionists. I am not defending other countries that aren't intervening.... but at least the others didn't pretend they were going to jump in like heroes. To talk like they've been talking and then to sit back while this happens is a huge betrayal. Don't tag me, Iran supporters. If anything I should tag you. People need to realize the taqiyya-mongers have betrayed us and it's incredible many still don't realize their deception.

9/11 official story is fake. "Axis of resistance" is fake. Yes, many things we have been told are fake. We must not trust these Shia and put our hope in them just so they can betray us at the moment of truth.
Iran didnt do anything when their top general was struck down and mocked by Trump who didnt even give them the decency to not claim attack. they bluffed and blustered and didnt do squat they are mostly talk

1697569455618.png

You got wrong damn priorities. Instead of waiting on a response from the axis of resistance, what about holding accountable those who fired the airstrike which caused upwards of 1000+ lives?

You got wrong damn priorities. Instead of waiting on a response from the axis of resistance, what about holding accountable those who fired the airstrike which caused upwards of 1000+ lives?

WHERE IS AXIS OF RESISTANCE?

yes- they talked "PRE-EMPTIVE". two seconds ago they said "we may do PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE".... well this is post-emptive they haven't done anything.

and don't get me wrong- yeah, those Zionists need to be held accountable too. that's not the issue, there is zero question there, of course.

but a person who stabs in the back makes me furious.... and the necks of the shia are in much closer reach of the Muslims hands than the zionists.... but no, I'm not letting the zionists off the hook. it's both of them.

TAG ME WHEN YOUR AXIS OF FAKESISTENCE DOES SOMETHING. until then quit defending them.

but of course by that standard you will never get to defend them!!!

WHERE IS AXIS OF RESISTANCE?

yes- they talked "PRE-EMPTIVE". two seconds ago they said "we may do PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE".... well this is post-emptive they haven't done anything.

Are you serious? At this stage, I don't care about anyone other than seeing those behind the strike being held accountable. Everything else is secondary.

TAG ME WHEN YOUR AXIS OF FAKESISTENCE DOES SOMETHING. until then quit defending them.

but of course by that standard you will never get to defend them!!!

Your?!?!? When did I subscribe to their alliance? You are seriously disturbed

I've always said that I support anyone who stand with Palestinians. Or any other rightful causes. Other than this, I don't give a damn about your so-called axis of resistance as I am *opposed* to them. I've explained myself a thousand time. But it seem to be hard for you to accept.

You must've been triggered by me calling you out on your priorities. But go ahead with your outburst, lol.

Your?!?!? When did I subscribe to their alliance? You are seriously disturbed

Yes! Yes I am disturbed! The Palestinians are getting genocided. Where is the axis of resistance?? You can't wait for them to do anything before you defend them because you know as well I do they aren't going to do anything but issue some harsh statement.

Trending