Israel and UAE to build spy base in Socotra

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's over for reer PL. Expect more shenanigans and aid to isis in the mountains of PL. Khaleejis near oil rich waters is not good for either yemen or PL. They want to extend their EEZ and claim oil found near PL waters. Houthis probably made a back door deal with them to share the money, in return they get to establish a base and assume ownership over the island.

None of this is good news. Why didn't yemen give the island to PL if they can't even protect their own land from UAE?

@Crow @FBIsomalia
:ivers:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:westbrookwtf:I despise the UAE now.

I had mad respect to them because of Somaliland but letting Israel have a spy base is something else.

What a dickhead move. Socotra is too close to Somalia.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
May Allah help us against all who plot against us and all our enemies
Somalis need to unite with this common enemy.

The munafiq. I want Israel to have nothing to do with East Africa besides Eritrea/Ethiopia.

The UAE is setting up this spy base on purpose as the island of Socotra is literally minutes away from Somalias main coastline, and you can kind of view it as a subliminal diplomatic threat by the UAE towards the central government of Somalia as couldn't fullfill their political and economical interests in Somalia as they got told to f*ck off and pack up their bags by Farmaajo and his government.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
UAE gunning for us and Djibouti too. Nacallaa somebody need to stop this. Am personally call that Sultan of Socotra who comes to puntland all the time

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Starting a GoFundMe campaign to support a Socotra liberation movement.

Who wants to chip in?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Starting a GoFundMe campaign to support a Socotra liberation movement.

Who wants to chip in?
Do it. We need to do something. This is crossing red lines.

Where the f*ck is the PIM crew???? when the world needs them the most they disappear. Leave aabo deni to solve his own issues and attend this meeting of national security. This is not good news for any region from yemen to the horn.

We should have flooded socotra with PL ppl a long time ago.
:williamswtf: :drakewtf: :kanyehmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's over for reer PL. Expect more shenanigans and aid to isis in the mountains of PL. Khaleejis near oil rich waters is not good for either yemen or PL. They want to extend their EEZ and claim oil found near PL waters. Houthis probably made a back door deal with them to share the money, in return they get to establish a base and assume ownership over the island.

None of this is good news. Why didn't yemen give the island to PL if they can't even protect their own land from UAE?

@Crow @FBIsomalia
:ivers:
Holy shit I never expected Israel to be this brave, they have competely hoodwinked us. These arabs have sold their religion for a measly penny in order to spy on Somalis and Yemenis. Omg I expect alot more gun shipments to by Mossad to their allies AS and Daacish in PL. This is UAE ace and they gonna f*ck Somalia so hard now cause of Qatar. Expect more chaos!

Nightmare scenario just realized, first Black Panther dies and now Israel is on our backyard can 2020 get any worst :damn: :damn: :damn:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Holy shit I never expected Israel to be this brave, they have competely hoodwinked us. These arabs have sold their religion for a measly penny in order to spy on Somalis and Yemenis. Omg I expect alot more gun shipments to by Mossad to their allies AS and Daacish in PL. This is UAE ace and they gonna f*ck Somalia so hard now cause of Qatar. Expect more chaos!

Nightmare scenario just realized, first Black Panther dies and now Israel is on our backyard can 2020 get any worst :damn: :damn: :damn:
We should get a defense pact and slowly plan to take socotra, them meheri and houthis are wet cloths. Khaleejis are snakes and cannot be near this region.

This is not good. Very bad. Bad enough for all qabils to put down their weapons and discuss the grim future. We could see SL, PL or the south become the next palestine. Yahuud can do anything as long as they control the US congress. I don't see them simply stationing themselves on socotra just to let the incompetent khaleejis mess everything up.

:hmm:

It’s not part of our sovereignty, we don’t contest it and we sure as hell cant take it.

These are the disadvantages of being a failed nation.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lol we don't care who is in socotra they can send all the dhegocas they want to aid ISIS only difference it'll make is that we get to kill even more terrorist :manny:

Trending