Israel and UAE to build spy base in Socotra

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why r we getting so cucked in our history never was we so weak the most shameful century wallahi
Look at how UNSOM just extended the Mandate till aug 2021. That place is doomed, when ironically like the japanese the clans used to unite in the face of a clear threat but now they bicker like idiots with the least educated leading them.

The Ajuuran and Dervish are rolling over in their graves.
:kanyehmm:

Let’s not worry about Socotra. Somalis we should just stay neutral like Oman. I have sympathy for Yemen but the reality is we should focus our own shithole before worrying about others. I admire Oman greatly.
Oman and Somalia should combine countries so we can get some of the Persian gulf.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Let’s not worry about Socotra. Somalis we should just stay neutral like Oman. I have sympathy for Yemen but the reality is we should focus our own shithole before worrying about others. I admire Oman greatly.
Oman and Somalia should combine countries so we can get some of the Persian gulf.
This is geopolitics. The UAE and ISrael arm terrorists in the middle east and the horn. They should not be allowed to gain a foothold in socotra. I'd rather yemen controls it and even that makes me uncomfortable.

:jaynerd:

This is geopolitics. The UAE and ISrael arm terrorists in the middle east and the horn. They should not be allowed to gain a foothold in socotra. I'd rather yemen controls it and even that makes me uncomfortable.

:jaynerd:
If we pick sides it’s 100% over for us. Never pick sides.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If we pick sides it’s 100% over for us. Never pick sides.
You say that but all world powers can and always will pick sides when it suits them. That's the difference between weak states and powerful countries. Our fault is not developing from 1970-2000 like china did, while the globalists were busy with afghanistan and iraq.

Look at how UNSOM just extended the Mandate till aug 2021. That place is doomed, when ironically like the japanese the clans used to unite in the face of a clear threat but now they bicker like idiots with the least educated leading them.

The Ajuuran and Dervish are rolling over in their graves.
:kanyehmm:
Japan has prefectures, which is similar to the 18 regions during Siad Barre. Prefectures/regions are better than semi-autonomous states who want to create countries within countries.

Trending