Israel and Saudi Arabia Alliance Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ww3 near? This Saudi/Israel/US axis will become the strongest of its kind. Is it just for cheap oil or is there more behind this.

Israeli Military Chief Gives Unprecedented Interview to Saudi Media: 'Ready to Share Intel on Iran'
Israel and Saudi Arabia are in full agreement about Iran's intentions, Lt. Gen. Gadi Eisenkot tells Elaph, noting the two states have never fought each other.
upload_2017-11-17_18-1-14.png

Israeli military chief of staff Gadi Eisenkot. IDF Spokesperson
Explained Who wants a war in the Middle East? Seven key players and their interests
Opinion America's AWOL on coordinating anti-Iran allies, so Saudi Arabia is taking over
Analysis Syria deal puts Iran too close to Israel’s borders
A Saudi newspaper published an unprecedented interview on Thursday with the Israeli military chief, Lt. Gen. Gadi Eisenkot. It marks the first time any senior Israel Defense Forces officer, let alone the chief of staff, has been interviewed by a media organization in Saudi Arabia, which does not have diplomatic ties with Israel.
In the interview to the Saudi online newspaper Elaph, Eisenkot called Iran the "real and largest threat to the region." He said Israel and Saudi Arabia are in complete agreement about Iran's intentions.
He also noted that Israel and Saudi Arabia have never fought each other.
Eisenkot said that Israel's military situation has never been better. He said that was why it is "highly regarded by the moderate countries in the region."

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These two have always been together since the House of Saud came into power and claimed Makkah and Medina.

i just cant wait till these arabs get their well earned defeat, for all the pain and suffering they have caused in yemen & somalia:banderas::banderas::banderas:
Russia,Turkey,Iran,Qatar:salute:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
this alliance could be interpreted as open apostasy

cuz Allah says: do not take my enemy and ur enemy as protectors/allies.
and whoever takes christians and jews as allies is from them.

Iran will be wiped off the map. Israel is armed to the teeth. Saudi got the latest weapons from uncle Sam & mama queen.

Last edited:
Apparently the two stripes on the Israeli flag refer to the Nile river and Euphrates river. ((( :lol: )))

660px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png

Israel has no claim on those lands. Even the historical Israel was divided into Israel and Judah. It was a tiny irrelevant land. The Bible has hyped up these people.:mindblown:

I bet if we resurrected ancient Egyptians, Hittites and Mesopotamians, they'd be like "Israel? Wtf is that? You mean that little shitty kingdom I get my concubines from?":draketf:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Israel has no claim on those lands. Even the historical Israel was divided into Israel and Judah. It was a tiny irrelevant land. The Bible has hyped up these people.:mindblown:

I bet if we resurrected ancient Egyptians, Hittites and Mesopotamians, they'd be like "Israel? Wtf is that? You mean that little shitty kingdom I get my concubines from?":draketf:

Nebuchadnezzar King of Babylon made slaves out of the Israelites.

Apollo

VIP

It's just a stupid conspiracy, people love conspiracies involving Jews.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

Apparently the two stripes on the Israeli flag refer to the Nile river and Euphrates river. ((( :lol: )))
The worst part is that they are not even the real Hebrews. They are just some neanderthals that decided to become Jews (the religion).
660px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png

‏ دثنا ‏ ‏قتيبة بن سعيد ‏ ‏حدثنا ‏ ‏يعقوب يعني ابن عبد الرحمن ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏سهيل ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبيه ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏
‏أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏لا تقوم الساعة حتى المسلمون ‏ ‏اليهود ‏ ‏فيقتلهم المسلمون حتى يختبئ اليهودي من وراء الحجر والشجر فيقول الحجر أو الشجر يا مسلم يا عبد الله هذا يهودي خلفي فتعال إلا ‏ ‏الغرقد ‏ ‏فإنه من شجر ‏ ‏اليهود
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم as saying: "The Last Hour will not come until the Muslims fight against the Jews and the Muslims kill them to the extent that the Jews will hide behind a rock or a tree and the rock or the tree will say: O' Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the Gharqad tree ( Boxthorn tree) will not say that because it is the tree of the Jews." (Sahih Muslim) The Jews are currently planting lots of Gharqad trees in Israel to protect them.

When the Prophet and the Quran talk about the Hebrews, they say "Bani Israel", when they talk about the religious Jew (not Hebrew), they write "Yahood." The Black people like the Lemba, African Americans, Yibir, Beta Israel, Igbos, etc., are the real Hebrews (Bani Israel)!

I don't want to brag but I am the descendant of the ancient Egyptians, Mesopotamians, and the Hebrews. I have the best heritage!
full

Last edited:
‏ دثنا ‏ ‏قتيبة بن سعيد ‏ ‏حدثنا ‏ ‏يعقوب يعني ابن عبد الرحمن ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏سهيل ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبيه ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏
‏أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏لا تقوم الساعة حتى المسلمون ‏ ‏اليهود ‏ ‏فيقتلهم المسلمون حتى يختبئ اليهودي من وراء الحجر والشجر فيقول الحجر أو الشجر يا مسلم يا عبد الله هذا يهودي خلفي فتعال إلا ‏ ‏الغرقد ‏ ‏فإنه من شجر ‏ ‏اليهود
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم as saying: "The Last Hour will not come until the Muslims fight against the Jews and the Muslims kill them to the extent that the Jews will hide behind a rock or a tree and the rock or the tree will say: O' Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the Gharqad tree ( Boxthorn tree) will not say that because it is the tree of the Jews." (Sahih Muslim) The Jews are currently planting lots of Gharqad trees in Israel to protect them.

When the Prophet and the Quran talk about the Hebrews, they say "Bani Israel", when they talk about the religious Jew (not Hebrew), they write "Yahood." The Black people like the Lemba, African Americans, Yibir, Beta Israel, Igbos, etc., are the real Hebrews (Bani Israel)!

I don't want to brag but I am the descendant of the ancient Egyptians, Mesopotamians, and the Hebrews. I have the best heritage!
full

Now I know your trolling.

Apollo

VIP
The Black people like the Lemba, African Americans, Yibir, Beta Israel, Igbos, etc., are the real Hebrews (Bani Israel)!

full

Ancient Egyptians were 100% Caucasoid.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Ancient Egyptians were 100% Caucasoid.
I always enjoy tearing you a new one.:shaq:

Unversity of Tennessee

The Mahalanobis D2 analysis uncovered close affinities between Nubians and Egyptians. In some cases, the statistics reveal that the Egyptian samples were more similar to Nubian samples than to other Egyptian samples and vice versa. If Nubians and Egyptians were not biologically similar, one would expect the scores to separately cluster by population, however, this was not the case in the current analysis and the results suggest homogeneity between the two populations.
http://www.academia.edu/6364579/An_...r_Biological_Diffusion_or_In_Situ_Development

University of Indiana

"Ancient Egyptian civilization was, in ways and to an extent usually not recognized, fundamentally African. The evidence of both language and culture reveals these African roots. The origins of Egyptian ethnicity lay in the areas south of Egypt. The ancient Egyptian language belonged to the Afrasian family (also called Afroasiatic or, formerly, Hamito-Semitic). The speakers of the earliest Afrasian languages, according to recent studies, were a set of peoples whose lands between 15,000 and 13,000 B.C. stretched from Nubia in the west to far northern Somalia in the east. They supported themselves by gathering wild grains. The first elements of Egyptian culture were laid down two thousand years later, between 12,000 and 10,000 B.C., when some of these Afrasian communities expanded northward into Egypt, bringing with them a language directly ancestral to ancient Egyptian. They also introduced to Egypt the idea of using wild grains as food."
(Christopher Ehret (1996) "Ancient Egyptian as an African Language, Egypt as an African Culture." In Egypt in Africa Egypt in Africa, Theodore Celenko (ed), Indiana University Press)

University College London

Over the last two decades, numerous contemporary (Khartoum Neolithic) sites and cemeteries have been excavated in the Central Sudan.. The most striking point to emerge is the overall similarity of early neolithic developments inhabitation, exchange, material culture and mortuary customs in the Khartoum region to those underway at the same time in the Egyptian Nile Valley, far to the north."
(Wengrow, David (2003) "Landscapes of Knowledge, Idioms of Power: The African Foundations of Ancient Egyptian Civilization Reconsidered," in Ancient Egypt in Africa, David O'Connor and Andrew Reid, eds. Ancient Egypt in Africa. London: University College London Press, 2003, pp. 119-137)

https://books.google.ca/books?id=6F4E6rKw928C&pg=PR10&lpg=PR10&dq=O’Connor,+David+and+A.+Reid,+eds.+Ancient+Egypt+in+Africa.+Encounters+with+Ancient+Egypt.London:+UCL+Press,+2003.&source=bl&ots=ccgIEsAHv4&sig=NAvhJAWhafQSCBUYIEeNgkpXS0E&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq1ITSicXXAhUH5oMKHcHRAzcQ6AEIPDAH#v=snippet&q=linguistic&f=false

University of Alberta
Here is an Afrocentric critic, Mary Lefkowitz (worked at Harvard and is a scholar of the Greek civilization), admitting that Egypt was black (btw, she is more qualified than you).

"Recent work on skeletons and DNA suggests that the people who settled in the Nile valley, like all of humankind, came from somewhere south of the Sahara; they were not (as some nineteenth-century scholars had supposed) invaders from the North.

See Bruce G. Trigger, "The Rise of Civilization in Egypt," Cambridge History of Africa (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1982), vol I, pp 489-90; S. O. Y. Keita, "Studies and Comments on Ancient Egyptian Biological Relationships," History in Africa 20 (1993) 129-54."
(Mary Lefkotitz (1997). Not Out of Africa: How Afrocentrism Became an Excuse to Teach Myth as History. Basic Books. pg 242)

"not surprisingly, the Egyptian skulls were not very distance from the Jebel Moya [a Neolithic site in the southern Sudan] skulls, but were much more distance from all others, including those from West Africa. Such a study suggests a closer genetic affinity between peoples in Egypt and the northern Sudan, which were close geographically and are known to have had considerable cultural contact throughout prehistory and pharaonic history... Clearly more analyses of the physical remains of ancient Egyptians need to be done using current techniques, such as those of Nancy Lovell at the University of Alberta is using in her work.."
(- Mary Lefkowitz, "Black Athena Revisted. pp. 105-106)

As you can see above, not only does she admit that the Egyptians and Nubians are related, but she also asks Dr.Nancy Lovell to do more analyses. Here is her analysis:

"There is now a sufficient body of evidence from modern studies of skeletal remains to indicate that the ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, exhibited physical characteristics that are within the range of variation for ancient and modern indigenous peoples of the Sahara and tropical Africa.. In general, the inhabitants of Upper Egypt and Nubia had the greatest biological affinity to people of the Sahara and more southerly areas."
(Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York: Routledge, 1999) pp 328-332)

"must be placed in the context of hypotheses informed by archaeological, linguistic, geographic and other data. In such contexts, the physical anthropological evidence indicates that early Nile Valley populations can be identified as part of an African lineage, but exhibiting local variation. This variation represents the short and long term effects of evolutionary forces, such as gene flow, genetic drift, and natural selection, influenced by culture and geography." ("Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York: Routledge, 1999). pp 328-332)

"A biological affinities study based on frequencies of cranial nonmetric traits in skeletal samples from three cemeteries at Predynastic Naqada, Egypt, confirms the results of a recent nonmetric dental morphological analysis. Both cranial and dental traits analyses indicate that the individuals buried in a cemetery characterized archaeologically as high status are significantly different from individuals buried in two other, apparently non-elite cemeteries and that the non-elite samples are not significantly different from each other. A comparison with neighboring Nile Valley skeletal samples suggests that the high status cemetery represents an endogamous ruling or elite segment of the local population at Naqada, which is more closely related to populations in northern Nubia than to neighboring populations in southern Egypt."
(T. Prowse, and N. Lovell "Concordance of cranial and dental morphological traits and evidence for endogamy in ancient Egypt". American journal of physical anthropology. 1996, vol. 101, no2, pp. 237-246 (2 p.1/4)

University of Chicago

Qustul in Nubia could well have been the seat of Egypt's founding dynasty

https://oi.uchicago.edu/museum-exhibits/special-exhibits/nubia-salvage-project-1

In the earliest stages, the Neolithic of Sudanese tradition strongly influenced the Tasian culture of Upper Egypt as illustrated by the famous caliciform beakers of the Sudanese Neolithic that appear also in the deserts, Lower Nubia, and at Deir Tasa (Brunton 1937, pl. 12.52–67; Friedman and Hobbs 2002, fig. 4; Darnell 2002, p. 162; Reinold 2000, p. 61). This participation in Dynastic culture by Nubia should come as no surprise, since Nubia and Egypt were not only deeply intertwined, they also both belonged to the “great east African substratum” (Frankfort 1948, p. 6). Since Nubia and Egypt were not only deeply intertwined, they also both belonged to the“great east African substratum” (Frankfort 1948, p. 6).

https://www.academia.edu/6346715/Th...Civilization_Chicago_Oriental_Institute_2011_

University of Oxford

Other ancient Egyptian practices show strong similarities to modern African cultures including divine kingship, the use of headrests, body art, circumcision, and male coming-of-age rituals, all suggesting an African substratum or foundation for Egyptian civilization.."
Source: Donald Redford (2001) The Oxford encyclopedia of ancient Egypt,Volume 3. Oxford University Press. p. 28

The African origins of Egyptian civilisation lie in an important cultural horizon, the ‘primary pastoral community’, which emerged in both the Egyptian and Sudanese parts of the Nile Valley in the fifth millennium BC. It has been clear for some decades that the later prehistory of Egypt cannot be adequately understood in isolation from a wider African context (see O’Connor & Reid 2003, with reviews of earlier literature). The aim of the present article is to define an important horizon of cultural change, belonging to the fifth millennium BC, linking Egypt’s early development firmly to that of its southern neighbours in Nubia and central Sudan

http://www.academia.edu/31488087/Cu...istoric_perspective_on_Egypts_place_in_Africa

University of Cambridge

Were the Ancient Egyptians Africans? What colour was their skin?

Yes. Egypt is in Africa and there are many cultural links to other African civilisations.

If we look at the skin colour and also facial features on representations of Egyptians, many are what we would consider today to be Black African. Skin colours on temple and wall reliefs show ranges between dark brown and black, which is typical of what we see today with regard to people of Black African descent or origin. Furthermore, Nubians, a group who are accepted universally as Black Africans are, like their neighbours from Kemet, shown on reliefs with both jet black and red-brown skin and can be distinguished as Nubians by their short wigs.

http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/dept/ant/egypt/kemet/virtualkemet/faq/

British Museum (one of the top museums in the world)

In the Predynastic period, the Egyptian and Nubian identities still shared many common traits derived from a common ancestry. The Naqada (Egyptian) culture developed from the Badarian(Egyptian) culture which, as the Tasian, was related to the Nubian Neolithic tradition (Gatto 2002; 2006c). Thus, the definition of what was Egyptian or Nubian at that time in the First Cataract region (and the southern part of Upper Egypt) is not so obvious
https://www.academia.edu/327904/Egy..._from_the_First_Cataract_and_its_surroundings

Smithsonian Museum (the top museum in the world)

Previous analyses of cranial variation found the Badari and Early Predynastic Egyptians to be more similar to other African groups than to Mediterranean or European populations (Keita, 1990; Zakrzewski, 2002). This suggests that, at least through the Early Dynastic period, the inhabitants of the Nile valley were a continuous population of local origin, and no major migration or replacement events occurred during this time.

Studies of cranial morphology also support the use of a Nubian (Kerma) population for a comparison of the Dynastic period, as this group is likely to be more closely genetically related to the early Nile valley inhabitants than would be the Late Dynastic Egyptians, who likely experienced significant mixing with other Mediterranean populations (Zakrzewski, 2002). A craniometric study found the Naqada (Egyptian) and Kerma populations to be morphologically similar (Keita, 1990).
https://www.academia.edu/470411/Den...sts_Difficult_transition_and_gradual_recovery

Manchester Museum/ University

To sum up, Nubia is Egypt’s African ancestor. What linked Ancient Egypt to the rest of the North African cultures is this strong tie with the Nubian pastoral nomadic lifestyle, the same pastoral background commonly shared by most of the ancient Saharan and modern sub-Saharan societies. Thus, not only did Nubia have a prominent role in the origin of Ancient Egypt, it was also a key area for the origin of the entire African pastoral tradition.

http://www.academia.edu/545582/The_..._Africa_A_View_from_the_Archaeological_Record

Before you quote that FAKE DNA study here is the opinion of a Ph.D. in Egyptology.
The sample size is very small; it is limited to a single area; it covers a period of over 1000 years; the majority of the sample was taken from Late Period to the Roman Period, so it really isn’t possible to extrapolate to earlier periods. All of these limitations are, if I recall correctly, cited in the full paper.
The sampling was heavily flawed. So, I don’t really see that the study is worth trying to rationalise.:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

http://kemetexpert.com/dna-from-kemet-does-it-really-have-all-of-the-answers/#comments

I thank Allah for my glorious heritage!:fittytousand:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending