Isolated Native Tribes of the Amazon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These Isolated tribes that at times number 30 members have their own languages and somehow live in the Amazon with literally no clothing or even the most basic tools. Although not definitive, its mostly likely these tribes only Tawheed they have received is probably from the time of Adam pbuh. :cosbyhmm:

We need to go and preach Islam to them. But first we have to enslave them. And make them grow into Islam.

It can go either way

"A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allaah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allaah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell."

Is the concept of free will vs determinism a thing in Islam? Because Allah swt knows the outcome of your actions and whether or not you will embrace Islam on the day of resurrection.

Is the concept of free will vs determinism a thing in Islam? Because Allah swt knows the outcome of your actions and whether or not you will embrace Islam on the day of resurrection.

These two go into depth on that subject

I don't think I've really looked into it very much. Some people believe that predestination negates free will but I don't believe so. I might not know exactly how free will works but I believe we have free will and we know Allah can do anything and so Allah can definitely give us free will.

Allah already knows if someone is going to commit a particular sin for example but I don't think Allah causes them to commit the sin.

If someone sees two cars and sees one is about to crash into the other, they might know that the one will crash into the other but they don't actually cause it. So having foreknowledge doesn't actually cause an event.

I have no problem accepting both that Allah knows what will happen and that we have free will. I know the topic can go a lot further into depth, though. Allah might present us with a test but I think we decide how to respond. Allah already knows what will happen but we exercise our own free will.

These two go into depth on that subject

I don't think I've really looked into it very much. Some people believe that predestination negates free will but I don't believe so. I might not know exactly how free will works but I believe we have free will and we know Allah can do anything and so Allah can definitely give us free will.

Allah already knows if someone is going to commit a particular sin for example but I don't think Allah causes them to commit the sin.

If someone sees two cars and sees one is about to crash into the other, they might know that the one will crash into the other but they don't actually cause it. So having foreknowledge doesn't actually cause an event.

I have no problem accepting both that Allah knows what will happen and that we have free will. I know the topic can go a lot further into depth, though. Allah might present us with a test but I think we decide how to respond. Allah already knows what will happen but we exercise our own free will.

I didn't think of it like that before, you explained it pretty well . I'll check out those links soon, thanks for sharing them.

Trending