Isn't it amazing how Somalia is the only homogenous country in Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Eritrea is 95% same race. Only outgroup are the Rashaida and Kunama.

Djibouti, like 96%, only some Yemenis and French.

Somalia is only like 75% Cushitic.

It's also the most divided in Africa.

It proves that ethnic nationalism is a big charade and a total failure.

The most successful African countries happen to be the most diverse. Wouldn't you want to be from a country where you can't communicate with half of the population or live in a neighborhood with families from a dozen different ethnicities? Let's replicate that for best practices.

We want optimal results

:mjpls:

Apollo

VIP
The most successful African countries happen to be the most diverse. Wouldn't you want to be from a country where you can't communicate with half of the population or live in a neighborhood with families from a dozen different ethnicities? Let's replicate that for best practices.

They use European languages or the language of the most advanced tribe.

Apollo

VIP
My fob Nigerian friend can't speak his tribal language.

I've heard this is quite common among the Nigerians and Ghanaians.

Some of those Nigerian languages like Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa are one of the biggest languages in Africa by number of speakers. Nigeria is massively overpopulated. They have gazillions of people.

Some of those Nigerian languages like Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa are one of the biggest languages in Africa by number of speakers. Nigeria is massively overpopulated. They have gazillions of people.

Whenever I meet a new West African, I type their first name on Google to see what tribe they are from.

To my surprise, the most I met are langaab for Ghanaian/Nigerian standards.

Imagine if Somalis can figure out your clan by just knowing your name.

:hemad:

Apollo

VIP
Whenever I meet a new West African, I type their first name on Google to see what tribe they are from.

To my surprise, the most I met are langaab for Ghanaian/Nigerian standards.

Imagine if Somalis can figure out your clan by just knowing your name.

:hemad:

Interesting fact, the Hausa of Nigeria have the same abtiris as the Irish (R1b). Weird as hell.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
That's because our country is smaller than it's supposed to be. Our nomadism made us an expansionist people. We conquered most the horn when our population probably didn't exceed 5 million. If colonials didn't come, we could've conquered most of East Africa by now. If our tribes had all united, we could also conquer the Xabashis with little effort.
Well you need Islam for that

And the Fulani of Nigeria are apparently up to 40% Berber by autosomal ancestry, but they don't speak an AfroAsiatic language.

Nigeria has some unexpected genetic differences.

Fulani are interesting. The have the highest levels of T1 haplogroup in Africa, outside of Somalia. But their language is Niger-Congo.

They must've been Niger-Congoised like the South-Cushitic speakers were bantuised in East Africa.

Apollo

VIP
Fulani are interesting. The have the highest levels of T1 haplogroup in Africa, outside of Somalia. But their language is Niger-Congo.

They must've been Niger-Congoised like the South-Cushitic speakers were bantuised in East Africa.

Only the ones around Lake Chad have high T1, due to some kind of random local drift effect. The ones further west don't have any T1 or practically none, but still have similar autosomals.

I think the Fulani came from the Green Sahara period. They bordered the Berbers probably and traded with them, but once the Sahara got dry they were pushed into Senegambia and then in the Middle Ages spread over the Sahel eastwards as they got horses.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Only the ones around Lake Chad have high T1, due to some kind of random local drift effect. The ones further west don't have any T1 or practically none, but still have similar autosomals.

I think the Fulani came from the Green Sahara period. They bordered the Berbers probably and traded with them, but once the Sahara got dry they were pushed into Senegambia and then in the Middle Ages spread over the Sahel eastwards as they got horses.
The deserts in the sahara is starting to turn green again bit by bit.

One question could genes vary even you and your brother are from the same father and mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts