Islamphobic propaganda on the rise

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Alt-right islamphobic influences are milking the France incident topic DRY. Wlh I i fear for the back lash the Muslim community is gonna get in the West. :kanyehmm:
Especially Muslims in France, because people like him are becoming more common in the west.:mjkkk:

Alt-right islamphobic influences are milking the France incident topic DRY. Wlh I i fear for the back lash the Muslim community is gonna get in the West. :kanyehmm:
Especially Muslims in France, because people like him are becoming more common in the west.:mjkkk:
Muslims in France gotta make hijra.

You're right, the Muslim community needs to play smart, because no matter what we do they'll portray it in its worst. We need articulate leaders to be at the forefront of our concerns

Islam and European ideals donโ€™t fit

The prophet made a point to be different from Christians and Jews so why are there apologists thinking you can be fully Muslim and French. You have to make a compromise or and respect the laws and culture or move to Saudi Arabia

Islam and European ideals donโ€™t fit

The prophet made a point to be different from Christians and Jews so why are there apologists thinking you can be fully Muslim and French. You have to make a compromise or and respect the laws and culture or move to Saudi Arabia
You a smart one. Gtfo before they take your head

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
They will never like us until we become cucks like them. We gotta stay strong and most importantly BE UNITED.

Trending

Latest posts