Islamphobia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have their technological advancements, but they also have:
Dublin-pride-500x339.jpg

000f52c7-800.jpg

feminists.jpg

How civilized and dignified these people are.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Lol the west is becoming a fucking joke. Islam in its golden Age was way better than this :yloezpe: but apparently society is being improved by this.:oh6b81q:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You're conflating things again.

If someone projects terrorism unto all muslims then that person is committing anti-muslim bigotry by creating collective guilt.

What you have here is not just a critique of Islam but the projections of that critique unto all muslims, it is only the projections and not the critique itself that is bigoted and therefore not the criticism of islam but the generalizing made that is the problem.

You can't claim critique of islam = muslim bigotry, instead it is unfounded generalizations = muslim bigotry.

@Baki did you really say that?

No you are having issues with the word Islamophobia because somehow it triggers you? I don't for example call someone Islamophobic because they think Islam is irrational, however I call those who think Muslims are evil because of Islam or like the lady I mentioned whom I believe holds misconceptions about Islam which leads to all kinds of bad social consequences against Muslims (I call those Islamophobic.

You're conflating things again.

If someone projects terrorism unto all muslims then that person is committing anti-muslim bigotry by creating collective guilt.

What you have here is not just a critique of Islam but the projections of that critique unto all muslims, it is only the projections and not the critique itself that is bigoted and therefore not the criticism of islam but the generalizing made that is the problem.

You can't claim critique of islam = muslim bigotry, instead it is unfounded generalizations = muslim bigotry.

@Baki did you really say that?

I just posted a picture it could translate to Islam being stupid then yeah

No you are having issues with the word Islamophobia because somehow it triggers you? I don't for example call someone Islamophobic because they think Islam is irrational, however I call those who think Muslims are evil because of Islam or like the lady I mentioned whom I believe holds misconceptions about Islam which leads to all kinds of bad social consequences against Muslims (I call those Islamophobic.

I'm arguing that Islamophobia is not the correct term instead use the term anti-muslim bigotry or muslimphobia as those describe the phenomenon accuracy without having a political connotation that is unhelpful and helps dismiss the real mistreatment of muslims.

@Baki why do they then accuse you of calling all muslims are terrorist?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'm arguing that Islamophobia is not the correct term instead use the term anti-muslim bigotry or muslimphobia as those describe the phenomenon accuracy without having a political connotation that is unhelpful and helps dismiss the real mistreatment of muslims.

@Baki why do they then accuse you of calling all muslims are terrorist?

No I'm good the only people who deny Islamophobia are those who are Islamophobic.

Just take a look what some who are denying Islamophobia are posting. Dont u see the image conflate Islamophobia perfectly? Hence, islam, and Muslims are made one here. "The Muslim is terrorist because of Islam is their message."

That perfectly captures Islamophobia.
65b261eed028950c46c25ab713de33e8.jpg

No I'm good the only people who deny Islamophobia are those who are Islamophobic.

Just take a look what some who are denying Islamophobia are posting. Dont u see the image conflate Islamophobia perfectly? Hence, islam, and Muslims are made one here. "The Muslim is terrorist because of Islam is their message."

That perfectly captures Islamophobia. View attachment 55821

So I'm an islamophob?

The image is generalization, which is why it is bigotry not because it has islam critique within it.

Islam and muslims has become one because political forces has tried to erase the difference as by example using terms as islamophobia.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
So I'm an islamophob?

The image is generalization, which is why it is bigotry not because it has islam critique within it.

Islam and muslims has become one because political forces has tried to erase the difference as by example using terms as islamophobia.

I would think you are Islamophobic by how you only focused on the word "Islamophobia" which in simple terms just means hate against muslims and how you at the same time tried to blame muslims more even though the topic I raised was about a Muslim lady facing social bias because of her religion.

I would think you are Islamophobic by how you only focused on the word "Islamophobia" which in simple terms just means hate against muslims and how you at the same time tried to blame muslims more even though the topic I raised was about a Muslim lady facing social bias because of her religion.

I object to the unfounded accusations made.

In simple it terms in means the irrational fear and prejudice against islam and muslims, and conflating the two have several draw backs as I pointed out and therefore I suggest to use a description that only focuses on the real mistreatment of Muslims.

I have at no point blamed muslims as group and I merely gave the opinion that I do not find the incident to arise to Muslim bigotry but rather a latent prejudice.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I object to the unfounded accusations made.

In simple it terms in means the irrational fear and prejudice against islam and muslims, and conflating the two have several draw backs as I pointed out and therefore I suggest to use a description that only focuses on the real mistreatment of Muslims.

I have at no point blamed muslims as group and I merely gave the opinion that I do not find the incident to arise to Muslim bigotry but rather a latent prejudice.

The irrational fear of Muslims is derived from bias against islam. So you can't have one and not the other, the hate against Muslims is largely because of Islam because they follow islam. Is very simple.

I simply don't have problem with the word Islamophobia because I understand the true meaning of it unlike those who deliberately focus on the word even though they don't understand the meaning of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts