Islamphobia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
So I was at the ATM the other day waiting in line to use the ATM. There was 3 of us, older Somali lady dressed in jilbab and skinny old black lady, the Somali lady took something out of her purse(I'M guessing her credit card) anyway she dropped a coin on the floor and the old black lady freaked out, bare in mind before this happened the black lady was bit tensed. Long story short. I asked why freaked out? the black lady said SHE thought the coin was somehow spider and shes frightened by spiders. I was like how? The Somali hoyo asked iskadaaf edo.

Does her story make sense? I don't know what to make of it.

Islamophobia does not exist.

Firstly, it does not fit as a phobia as the fear of Islam is not irrational if you're a woman who wish to be treated equal under the law, an apostates who wish to live the religion, a homosexual who wish to live with your consenting partner without state sanctions.

Secondly, it conflates muslim and islam and the two are not synonyms with hundereds of denominations with varying beliefs and even more varying personal beliefs

Thirdly, a more precise term would be anti-muslim bigotry.

Fourthly, it does not arise to anti-muslim bigotry, but the black lady likely has some latent prejudice against muslims.

Firstly, it does not fit as a phobia as the fear of Islam is not irrational if you're a woman who wish to be treated equal under the law, an apostates who wish to live the religion, a homosexual who wish to live with your consenting partner without state sanctions.

Secondly, it conflates muslim and islam and the two are not synonyms with hundereds of denominations with varying beliefs and even more varying personal beliefs

Fourthly, it does not arise to anti-muslim bigotry, but the black lady likely has some latent prejudice against muslims.
The only reason people hate Islam is either out of ignorance, or because they listen to shaytaan a little too much. You seem to be grouped in with the latter. Society erodes when things like homosexuality/transgenders are approved and promoted. You need to seek help and stop slandering Muslims when you are engaging in disgusting acts like homosexuality.
:susp:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So I was at the ATM the other day waiting in line to use the ATM. There was 3 of us, older Somali lady dressed in jilbab and skinny old black lady, the Somali lady took something out of her purse(I'M guessing her credit card) anyway she dropped a coin on the floor and the old black lady freaked out, bare in mind before this happened the black lady was bit tensed. Long story short. I asked why freaked out? the black lady said SHE thought the coin was somehow spider and shes frightened by spiders. I was like how? The Somali hoyo asked iskadaaf edo.

Does her story make sense? I don't know what to make of it.

It could be true she thought it was a spider, but if you observed it that she was a bit nervous/tensed before the incident, she thought of something else besides a spider and you could doubt it

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Islamophobia does exist indeed, phobia can be synonymous for any other hate word in the context of Islamophobia that is to say the irrational fear of Muslims leads to social bigotry and discrimination. The nazis feared the Jews and blamed all their problems on the jews. So Islamophobia in itself exists due to the social bigotry imposed on Muslims because of irrational fear of Muslims or popular misconceptions about Muslims that leads to Islamophobia.

In this particular case the Muslim lady was dressed in full Islamic garment, so we can say the bigotry directed to here was because her religion (islam) because she was dressed like Muslim.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It could be true she thought it was a spider, but if you observed it that she was a bit nervous/tensed before the incident, she thought of something else besides a spider and you could doubt it

Yeah she also mumbled when I asked why she thought a coin could be spider.

The only reason people hate Islam is either out of ignorance, or because they listen to shaytaan a little too much. You seem to be grouped in with the latter. Society erodes when things like homosexuality/transgenders are approved and promoted. You need to seek help and stop slandering Muslims when you are engaging in disgusting acts like homosexuality.
:susp:

Society erodes mmm yeah okay
65b261eed028950c46c25ab713de33e8.jpg

Islamophobia does exist indeed, phobia can be synonymous for any other hate word in the context of Islamophobia that is to say the irrational fear of Muslims leads to social bigotry and discrimination. The nazis feared the Jews and blamed all their problems on the jews. So Islamophobia in itself exists due to the social bigotry imposed on Muslims because of irrational fear of Muslims or popular misconceptions about Muslims that leads to Islamophobia.

In this particular case the Muslim lady was dressed in full Islamic garment, so we can say the bigotry directed to here was because her religion (islam) because she was dressed like Muslim.

The irrational hate of Muslim is anti-muslim bigotry as it treats the muslim INDVIDUAL poorly simply due to that person's religious denomination.

Islamophobia includes the fear to Islam which is entirely rational, I personally would have been executed or imprisoned under islamic jurisprudence and furthermore ideas do not deserve protections only people and to conflates these two is a political attempt to silence opposition and use the real mistreatment of muslim as a cover for that.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The irrational hate of Muslim is anti-muslim bigotry as it treats the muslim INDVIDUAL poorly simply due to that person's religious denomination.

Islamophobia includes the fear to Islam which is entirely rational, I personally would have been executed or imprisoned under islamic jurisprudence and furthermore ideas do not deserve protections only people and to conflates these two is a political attempt to silence opposition and use the real mistreatment of muslim as a cover for that.

The irrational fear of Muslims is Islamophobia as the fear of Muslims directly correlates with Islam.

Islamophobia leads to bigotry and discrimination of Muslims, it's one thing to be critic of Islam but another thing to call Muslims terrorist or stupid like @Baki has. So Muslims are under attack because of less tolerance for their religion and that is Islamophobia and many other examples.

islamophobia doesn't exist. neither does christianity-phobia, buddist-phobia or other religion phobias. Its a religion and it can be hated and criticised endlessly, it will never be discrimination:dzmxmmb:

you can however say that muslimophobia is a thing, thats a real phenomenon and it happens a lot in the west.

by calling it islamophobia we make it socially unacceptable and wrong to criticise islam and islamic scripture. which is wrong because no set of beliefs or values deserve to be shielded from scrutiny.

The irrational fear of Muslims is Islamophobia as the fear of Muslims directly correlates with Islam.

Islamophobia leads to bigotry and discrimination of Muslims, it's one thing to be critic of Islam but another thing to call Muslims terrorist or stupid like @Baki has. So Muslims are under attack because of less tolerance for their religion and that is Islamophobia and many other examples.

You're conflating things again.

If someone projects terrorism unto all muslims then that person is committing anti-muslim bigotry by creating collective guilt.

What you have here is not just a critique of Islam but the projections of that critique unto all muslims, it is only the projections and not the critique itself that is bigoted and therefore not the criticism of islam but the generalizing made that is the problem.

You can't claim critique of islam = muslim bigotry, instead it is unfounded generalizations = muslim bigotry.

@Baki did you really say that?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
islamophobia doesn't exist. neither does christianity-phobia, buddist-phobia or other religion phobias. Its a religion and it can be hated and criticised endlessly and it will never be discrimination:dzmxmmb:

you can however say that muslimophobia is a thing, thats a real phenomenon and it happens a lot in the west.

by calling it islamophobia we make it socially unacceptable and wrong to criticise islam and islamic scripture. which is wrong because no set of beliefs or values deserve to be shielded from scrutiny.

Look up the definition of Islamophobia before you write an essay.

Comparing Christianity with Islam in the context of the discussion here is just pure ignorance. Christians are the majority here in the west and Muslims are tiny minority, so you see why Islamophobia is much more prevalent, because Muslims are easy pick and a minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts