Islamophobes use Somali sheikh clip to illustrate sexism

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
What opinions? I voiced my own opinions and I don't care about any of your feelings. I only speak with logic and truth. If anything I am a one man army karbashing Knowles feminist femcel minions.

I am not an incel nor am I broke. Slandering me won't prove your points.

I am already getting married with avirgin pious pretty Xalimo from the west and I told her I want to be in a polygamous marriage and she accepted it because she knows I am a good man and have the resources to take care of four women. I am actually doing this for the sake of Islam. I don't know why you guys have blind hate. That's how I know none of you guys are true Muslims because you guys want to be gaals so badly.
 :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:what a joke

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, i do agree Islam's polygamy does benefit the wife, but i just have a problem with this particular Sheikh giving this message. His sexual libido is almost none existent. He is lucky, by the grace of God & diinta he is not gay.

Eedo, are you in a polygamous marriage? Polygamy only benefits the wife when she can participate as well. Why do men get everything? I want multiple husbands too. I want a different one for every day of the week.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo, are you in a polygamous marriage? Polygamy only benefits the wife when she can participate as well. Why do men get everything? I want multiple husbands too. I want a different one for every day of the week.

No u dont huuno. Nayaa u have to understand you are a female ok. Just because u have a man spirit, does not mean u r special. Maybe when you die, you will meet with the body that fits your steel gladiator soul.

No u dont huuno. Nayaa u have to understand you are a female ok. Just because u have a man spirit, does not mean u r special. Maybe when you die, you will meet with the body that fits your steel gladiator soul.

I don't care. I'm going to create a religion that allows me to be polygamous. Women deserve everything good in this world.
:fittytousand:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't care. I'm going to create a religion that allows me to be polygamous. Women deserve everything good in this world.
:fittytousand:

Huuno u deserve a good husband who will discipline u good.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you willing to be that husband? I will ignore the fact that you're female.

Excuse me huuno! I am only a good horse woman. I will whip you with Aristocratic leather whips until your head becomes tuff

You're the only here you ethio midget, always bumming Ibrahim. It's gone beyond bum-boys, you've reached the bum-buddies stage.

Speaking of which how will you manage this and how the hell are you going to afford a mansion.
Stop mentioning me u teenage basement dwelling high school going simp boy. For a person who always calls people faggs you sure are on my ding dong 247. It’s getting sad wallahi.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Stop mentioning me u teenage basement dwelling high school going simp boy. For a person who always calls people faggs you sure are on my ding dong 247. It’s getting sad wallahi.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
You rated a transwoman

Said you'd shove a branch or something up my ass

Constantly use homosexual imagery

And take my insults as a hint for a relationship

See you even talk about me being physically on your member down under. I may be a bit liberal about who I call gay buy that's really only ever trolling. In your case you're one of the few genuine fags on this site, who wouldn't use this opportunity? :icon lol:

You rated a transwoman

Said you'd shove a branch or something up my ass

Constantly use homosexual imagery

And take my insults as a hint for a relationship

See you even talk about me being physically on your member down under. I may be a bit liberal about who I call gay buy that's really only ever trolling. In your case you're one of the few genuine fags on this site, who wouldn't use this opportunity? :icon lol:
You are so desperate and starved of attention. At least man up and @ me u know. But we all know you lack the testicular fortitude to do that. How u going to back bite one man to insult another?:cryinglaughsmiley:

@Basra find this young man some leftover siil so he can stop simping.
Waryaa some of these girls are married isku xishood go beg somewhere else.
:donkey:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You are so desperate and starved of attention. At least man up and @ me u know. But we all know you lack the testicular fortitude to do that. How going to back bite one man to insult another?:cryinglaughsmiley:

@Basra find this young man some leftover siil so he can stop simping.
Waryaa some of these girls are married isku xishood go beg somewhere else.
:donkey:
Kkkkk not even going to deny anything are you, at least I'll give you that. You everytime I do @ you which I will admit is sort of justified but please don't use this to test testicular fortitude considering you'd be on par with a woman or in this case a transwoman :icon lol:

Those leftovers are better suited for you, you might actually interact with a woman for once. Anyway, peace out your replies are getting boring.

Kkkkk not even going to deny anything are you, at least I'll give you that. You everytime I do @ you which I will admit is sort of justified but please don't use this to test testicular fortitude considering you'd be on par with a woman or in this case a transwoman :icon lol:

Those leftovers are better suited for you, you might actually interact with a woman for once. Anyway, peace out your replies are getting boring.
Keep my name outta your filthy mouth you weird piece of xaar. Wallahi you’re so desperate go do your homework or some shit kiddo.

Trending