Islamophobes use Somali sheikh clip to illustrate sexism

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re not allowed to be manly and take ownership over anyone as long as he’s broke. If he wants to be traditionally masculine he has to traditionally pay for the dates and etc.

We are qurbo-joog we can’t tell apart somalis . However we live in a city and country with no hardly any Somalis, she has never looked an isaaq man since because she hasn’t looked at a Somali man since :wow1: He was one of the 3 somali men we know in our city our age

its unfortunate i know, but i found his dumbness and ownership a bit sexy. maybe i am weird.

he doesn't have money. Its not wrong to be poor.

Muji

VIP
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Sis aren’t you isaaq
:browtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
MJ men. Very generous with their money. Desperate to be loved.
Isaaq men stingy AF
Hawiye broke but generous
This explains a lot, @Abdalla told me he’s still paying for his ex’s phone bill, imagine she chats with her new boo every night and he pays for the bill, all she has to do is send him good night txt once a month.

Muji

VIP
This explains a lot, @Abdalla told me he’s still paying for his ex’s phone bill, imagine she chats with her new boo every night and he pays for the bill, all she has to do is send him good night txt once a month.
Haha hahahhahaha he is paying for her to speak to another man every night maskeen. I bet it’s w clan rival too lol.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Can’t take @geeljire madaxweyne and his minions serious, walaal you would be lucky to get one xaalimo to look your way, stop the fantasies. Most of these incels are the broke bitter kind who will most likely go back home to marry a maaskin girl whose family betrayed her, she will put up with his nasty self to survive, may Allah free these poor ladies from back home , I know girls in the west wouldn’t entertain these pricks.
What opinions? I voiced my own opinions and I don't care about any of your feelings. I only speak with logic and truth. If anything I am a one man army karbashing Knowles feminist femcel minions.

I am not an incel nor am I broke. Slandering me won't prove your points.

I am already getting married with avirgin pious pretty Xalimo from the west and I told her I want to be in a polygamous marriage and she accepted it because she knows I am a good man and have the resources to take care of four women. I am actually doing this for the sake of Islam. I don't know why you guys have blind hate. That's how I know none of you guys are true Muslims because you guys want to be gaals so badly.

NotMyL

VIP
Haha hahahhahaha he is paying for her to speak to another man every night maskeen. I bet it’s w clan rival too lol.
None of his ex’s have been MJ, for a qabilist he sure runs after other qabils. Now watch him cry that I have shared confidential information :noneck:

Muji

VIP
None of his ex’s have been MJ, for a qabilist he sure runs after other qabils. Now watch him cry that I have shared confidential information :noneck:

Lol you have a point. Also, this is public knowledge, he tells us himself.

The isaaq girlfriend = dumped him for a truck driver
The afghan = shipped back to Afghanistan when her parents found out she was with a black man
The snapchat hawiye girl = ghosted him

Talk about unlucky in love.

NotMyL

VIP
What opinions? I voiced my own opinions and I don't care about any of your feelings. I only speak with logic and truth. If anything I am a one man army karbashing Knowles feminist femcel minions.

I am not an incel nor am I broke. Slandering me won't prove your points.

I am already getting married with avirgin pious pretty Xalimo from the west and I told her I want to be in a polygamous marriage and she accepted it because she knows I am a good man and have the resources to take care of four women. I am actually doing this for the sake of Islam. I don't know why you guys have blind hate. That's how I know none of you guys are true Muslims because you guys want to be gaals so badly.
upload_2019-12-19_13-0-3.gif

NotMyL

VIP
Lol you have a point. Also, this is public knowledge, he tells us himself.

The isaaq girlfriend = dumped him for a truck driver
The afghan = shipped back to Afghanistan when her parents found out she was with a black man
The snapchat hawiye girl = ghosted him

Talk about unlucky in love.
Then there’s the ex he is desperately trying to win back, she’s from another “enemy” qabil I will let him make it public(she is not on your list) for “22” year old he sure had a very colorful dating life :siilaanyolaugh: I feel for the guy, he said he’s been eating his feelings and let himself go, hence why he picked up boxing recently if you can even call it that, I think he just runs around the ring tires himself out after 5 minutes.

Muji

VIP
Then there’s the ex he is desperately trying to win back, she’s from another “enemy” qabil I will let him make it public(she is not on your list) for “22” year old he sure had a very colorful dating life :siilaanyolaugh: I feel for the guy, he said he’s been eating his feelings and let himself go, hence why he picked up boxing recently if you can even call it that, I think he just runs around the ring tires himself out after 5 minutes.

Loool this explains everything. I love the way he refuses to mention the afghan almost as if she has died or something despite making 60 threads about her in January. He falls in love easily maskeenka and he gives his heart away too quickly. I noticed he has been putting on weight and sadly for him when Somali men gain weight it goes straight to their hips and bum. Poor thing.

NotMyL

VIP
Loool this explains everything. I love the way he refuses to mention the afghan almost as if she has died or something despite making 60 threads about her in January. He falls in love easily maskeenka and he gives his heart away too quickly. I noticed he has been putting on weight and sadly for him when Somali men gain weight it goes straight to their hips and bum. Poor thing.

upload_2019-12-19_15-56-23.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Women don’t outnumber men, sorry mate, there are slightly more men born than women in the world

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Women outnumber men in this world by a large margin and no that is false. It's not more men being born than women. Nature naturally made women be born more likely. I'll explain science to uneducated people on here.

You know by birth it's more likely women are going to be born? Females normally have an XX chromosome pair and males have an XY chromosome pair.

XX sperm last longer which is why women outnumber men in this world. What's happening in China and India is unnatural and sick and should be stopped. Parents encourage taking abortion simply because they don't want a daughter.

Because women outnumber men. Polygamy is natural and I hate how women want to copy everything a man does. Allah created us differently, deal with it.

Women outnumber men in this world by a large margin and no that is false. It's not more men being born than women. Nature naturally made women be born more likely. I'll explain science to uneducated people on here.

You know by birth it's more likely women are going to be born? Females normally have an XX chromosome pair and males have an XY chromosome pair.

XX sperm last longer which is why women outnumber men in this world. What's happening in China and India is unnatural and sick and should be stopped. Parents encourage taking abortion simply because they don't want a daughter.

Because women outnumber men. Polygamy is natural and I hate how women want to copy everything a man does. Allah created us differently, deal with it.

At this present moment in time, statistics say otherwise.