Islamophobes use Somali sheikh clip to illustrate sexism

dont worry about him he used to follow me around, just ignore the guy he hardly has anything intresting to say mostly just emotional ramblings
“May I get some left over bussy please.” Ass negro waaye. Nigga thinks saying “homo homo homo” will automatically make someone a homo. Lol. What a sad piece of shit, he still salty I called him a basement dweller to which he agreed upon. Waa caaq.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Warya, you're probably broke. Chill with the fantasy.

Most sane women wouldn't share a house with their co-wives. Women are not dolls you can bend to your will.

Sounds a typical broke Farah, trying to get them to share a house.
Shut up naaya, don't act like you know me. I am not broke for your information. I actually have a decent career and make lots of money. Let me tell you who is broke. Being a gold digger like you.

Who said women were dolls? So being in a polygamous marriage makes you a doll? Should've known you're against Islam.

I know many polygamous marriages where women that shared houses and I will do that with mine.

Kullaha sane. Do you know what's a sane woman? Accepting the way Allah created us. We are different, not the same. A sane woman accepts polygamy so all my wives will be sane.

Now get lost, you femcel loser.:camby:

Shut up naaya, don't act like you know me. I am not broke for your information. I actually have a decent career and make lots of money. Let me tell you who is broke. Being a gold digger like you.

Who said women were dolls? So being in a polygamous marriage makes you a doll? Should've known you're against Islam.

I know many polygamous marriages where women that shared houses and I will do that with mine.

Kullaha sane. Do you know what's a sane woman? Accepting the way Allah created us. We are different, not the same. A sane woman accepts polygamy so all my wives will be sane.

Now get lost, you femcel loser.:camby:

I highly doubt a man that has troubles reading, has a budding career. I am talking about women sharing houses not polygamy itself. Islamically a man cannot make his wives live in the same house. So don't use islam on me.

I mean did you not just say that you would treat wife no 3 and 4 like mistresses? GET OUT broke boy. How very Islamic.

Gold-digger? I make my own money, and as a Muslim man YOU are meant to provide for your wives, you cheap miser.

Like I said, women are not dolls you ca force to live in one house. Learn how to read, before contemplating marriage.

Tbh, men that cry over twitter and create #abdiexit videos on Youtube that nobody views isn't the type that even attract one wife let alone multiple. That is why you're on the internet, crying about women.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I highly doubt a man that has troubles reading, has a budding career. I am talking about women sharing houses not polygamy itself. Islamically a man cannot make his wives live in the same house. So don't use islam on me.

I mean did you not just say that you would treat wife no 3 and 4 like mistresses? GET OUT broke boy. How very Islamic.

Gold-digger? I make my own money, and as a Muslim man YOU are meant to provide for your wives, you cheap miser.

Like I said, women are not dolls you ca force to live in one house. Learn how to read, before contemplating marriage.

Tbh, men that cry over twitter and create #abdiexit videos on Youtube that nobody views isn't the type that even attract one wife let alone multiple. That is why you're on the internet, crying about women.
Listen hear you broke gold digging . Aren't you the arguing with every Farah opinion on this forum? I understood everything you said but calling multiple women living in the same house as dolls is the same thing as calling polygamy as dolls. I think you have reading comprehension issues you need to sort out. Kullaha educated, you don't sound one. If anything, you sound like an emotional basement dweller that cries what every Farah says when people usually troll on here. Imagine taking trolls seriously? You really are stupid and then you have the nerves to insult my intelligence when really all you did was make yourself look ignorant.

It is not haram to have four wives living with you. Sure there are disputes between scholars but it is not haram.

And the mistress part was clearly a joke to trigger Knowles.

Anyways, I am going to enter a polygamous marriage and I have the resources so just mind your own business.

Muji

VIP
I always say to faraxs

Do not get too comfortable, the future mr knowles could be walking through that door any minute now!

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
@Knowles What the Somali brother said is accurate and true.

Polygamy has many benefits for society. Women naturally outnumber men and if every man in the world and woman married. There would still be millions and millions of single women left unmarried. This is why Islam prescribed polygamy as the solution but in the Islamic away of course.

The west is clearly backward and there are many single women out there. That's why these women become crazy femcel misogynist feminist pigs like you.

We can marry up to four wives and I plan to do that in the future because women heavily outnumber men in our country. I'm doing the country a favour by helping the single women out. You're just blind by feminism and don't see the good side.
Women don’t outnumber men, sorry mate, there are slightly more men born than women in the world

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
One wrong step. It might just even be a look I get from you, a hunch I get when I meet your family or a dream I have and you will be served divorce papers and your clothes will be outside in some bin bags. Say goodbye to your little rugrats too. I don’t play abdis. Tread lightly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This fool is promoting polygamy likes it’s intended to benefit a woman. His argument falls apart when you realise no man should come home demanding this and that.

As always, ladies pick wisely. You don’t have to be a house slave.

He says "men are hunters"

Why is he not a hunter???? Does it have something to do with that he is NOT an "Alpha" but something worst than a "Beta"?

Istaqfurulaah

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Can’t take @geeljire madaxweyne and his minions serious, walaal you would be lucky to get one xaalimo to look your way, stop the fantasies. Most of these incels are the broke bitter kind who will most likely go back home to marry a maaskin girl whose family betrayed her, she will put up with his nasty self to survive, may Allah free these poor ladies from back home , I know girls in the west wouldn’t entertain these pricks.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This fool is promoting polygamy likes it’s intended to benefit a woman. His argument falls apart when you realise no man should come home demanding this and that.

As always, ladies pick wisely. You don’t have to be a house slave.

By the way, i do agree Islam's polygamy does benefit the wife, but i just have a problem with this particular Sheikh giving this message. His sexual libido is almost none existent. He is lucky, by the grace of God & diinta he is not gay.

MJ men. Very generous with their money. Desperate to be loved.
Isaaq men stingy AF
Hawiye broke but generous
Forget stinginess abaayo
One time my cousin went on a date with a broke isaaq man. She is too much into feminism so she thought it would be acceptable for her to pay for the second date at the cinema. She handed the cashier a £20 note for 2 tickets and when the cashier gave them the the £5 change he took it from the cashier and put it in his pocket as if it was his change???

My friend has never looked at an isaaq man ever again

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Forget stinginess abaayo
One time my cousin went on a date with a broke isaaq man. She is too much into feminism so she thought it would be acceptable for her to pay for the second date at the cinema. She handed the cashier a £20 note for 2 tickets and when the cashier gave them the the £5 change he took it from the cashier and put it in his pocket as if it was his change???

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Forget stinginess abaayo

Don't despair, i am a positive thinker. I interpreted it as him saying "your" money is my money. He took ownership of you. the poor lad has no money yaaqee. At least he is dumb and manly. That should have a value more than coins ma ha?

Don't despair, i am a positive thinker. I interpreted it as him saying "your" money is my money. He took ownership of you. the poor lad has no money yaaqee. At least he is dumb and manly. That should have a value more than coins ma ha?
You’re not allowed to be manly and take ownership over anyone as long as he’s broke. If he wants to be traditionally masculine he has to traditionally pay for the dates and etc.
How the hell do you people tell between Somali's.
We are qurbo-joog we can’t tell apart somalis . However we live in a city and country with no hardly any Somalis, she has never looked an isaaq man since because she hasn’t looked at a Somali man since :wow1: He was one of the 3 somali men we know in our city our age

Trending

Latest posts