Islamophobes use Somali sheikh clip to illustrate sexism

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
MJ men. Very generous with their money. Desperate to be loved.
Isaaq men stingy AF
Hawiye broke but generous
Desperate to be loved? You got that wrong, MJ men are loved, infact us MJ girls fight off others because how much our men are popular. They're generous because they're rich. I've never seen a broke MJ man.

Tell us more about Hawiye men and how broke they're.
Look at these delusions kulaha MJ men are rich and popular, they're numerous in Europe and they're not known for either. in fact they're just known for being chronically broke thugs:icon lol:

Although that's just most Somali's everywhere.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You guys are some serious qabilists lol. Good thing I haven't revealed mine since I don't want L's I have no clue about being thrown my way

Muji

VIP
Look at these delusions kulaha MJ men are rich and popular, they're numerous in Europe and they're not known for either. in fact they're just known for being chronically broke thugs:icon lol:

Although that's just most Somali's everywhere.

I just said they were generous with their money. Not sure where the wealth came from.

Most of the polygamous marriages Somalis are engaged in that I have seen and heard of are to simply put it shambolic, and the people that suffer immensely are the wife and kids.

Usually the husband can't even sufficiently support one family,Is irresponsible, deceptive and if the first is not shamelessly neglected, the 2nd wife is disgustingly treated like a glorified side chick the husband creeps around with.

The sad reality is that many Somali men, especially the ones that engage in polygamy are not family oriented, they are simply oriented towards fulfilling their lusts and boasting at fadhi ku dir dir events about how many miserable wives they have.

Whilst historically polygamous marriages did indeed benefit women and Islam has given us a clear guidelines as to how to do it, the average Somali polygamist has abused his rights.

I mean look at the thread @NotMyL posted. That is the average polygamy experience of Somali women. The comment section for those that could read Somali was horrific.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
As a single woman, no and thank you!

I am not a mufti so I won't debate on the whole polygamy issue.

You make being a single woman sound like a world crisis. An excuse for you to fulfilling your lust perhaps?

You sound delusional with the whole women outnumber men so I have to do some d*** charity:bell:

Stick to that one family and give them your all.
Look at the animal kingdom. It has always been males and multiple females and that is how humanity always was originally. One man and one woman is a western invention. It's a recent invention, stop fighting against nature.

You can slander me all you want but I intend to marry four women for the sake of Islam by loving and treating them equally. I will be their leader, provider and protector. I am family orientated and doing a national duty to support single women. I care for women, something you fools don't understand. Why take care of onewhen I can take care of four?

Have you seen the west? Women are suffering from a single crisis. If onlythey adopted polygamy, the west would be socially liberated.

Muji

VIP
Look at the animal kingdom. It has always been males and multiple females and that is how humanity always was originally. One man and one woman is a western invention. It's a recent invention, stop fighting against nature.

You can slander me all you want but I intend to marry four women for the sake of Islam by loving and treating them equally. I will be their leader, provider and protector. I am family orientated and doing a national duty to support single women. I care for women, something you fools don't understand. Why take care of onewhen I can take care of four?

Have you seen the west? Women are suffering from a single crisis. If onlythey adopted polygamy, the west would be socially liberated.

Animals also have gay penguins. What does that prove?

There is no valid reason for having a second wife. Lol hope they all cheat on you and you get crabs

Just do u bro. Stop explaining yourself to these Fagg!ts.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Animals also have gay penguins. What does that prove?

There is no valid reason for having a second wife. Lol hope they all cheat on you and you get crabs
I doubt they would cheat since it would ruin their reputation and Islamically, a cheater gets a death sentence. They wouldn't dare.

I am going to marry four women for the sake of Islam just like my grandad. You think I am going to marry a ? I am going to marry a virgin who is traditional and religious. They will marry me with their own free will because they know I will be a decent husband.

I doubt they would cheat since it would ruin their reputation and Islamically, a cheater gets a death sentence. They wouldn't dare.

I am going to marry four women for the sake of Islam just like my grandad. You think I am going to marry a ? I am going to marry a virgin who is traditional and religious. They will marry me with their own free will because they know I will be a decent husband.
If one cheats u stone her and make the others watch.
:kanyeshrug:

Muji

VIP

So naive. You must be 14.

Somali men who marry from back home, as soon as they catch a flight to Europe or America, their wives cheat on them. You’re so silly. Hope she has the sense to cheat on you with your own brother, now that would be hilarious.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So naive. You must be 14.

Somali men who marry from back home, as soon as they catch a flight to Europe or America, their wives cheat on them. You’re so silly. Hope she has the sense to cheat on you with your own brother, now that would be hilarious.
somali women from backhome dont engage in zinna or cheat even the edos divorced in europe hardly remarry and they never go near ajnabis

I am going to buy a big house and all my four wives will have their own bedrooms. I will sleep in each bedroom in each day. They will get their turns. I will also be a great husband and father.

My wives will come from a pious background. They wouldn't dare but keep dreaming. I know many successful Somali polygamous marriages and I will be on that list, inshallah.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Stop following me around you buck tooth qaxooti. Get a life or some shit. Fagg!t. I’d stick a tree trunk up your ass wallahi.
Oh no trust me you didn't have to tell me this, I thought that was a given.

Sorry bro I'm not into that sorta lifestyle nor am I gay, it's cool though you do you.

somali women from backhome dont engage in zinna or cheat even the edos divorced in europe hardly remarry and they never go near ajnabis

I am going to buy a big house and all my four wives will have their own bedrooms. I will sleep in each bedroom in each day. They will get their turns. I will also be a great husband and father.

My wives will come from a pious background. They wouldn't dare but keep dreaming. I know many successful Somali polygamous marriages and I will be on that list, inshallah.

Warya, you're probably broke. Chill with the fantasy.

Most sane women wouldn't share a house with their co-wives. Women are not dolls you can bend to your will.

Sounds a typical broke Farah, trying to get them to share a house.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Stop following me around you buck tooth qaxooti. Get a life or some shit. Fagg!t. I’d stick a tree trunk up your ass wallahi.
dont worry about him he used to follow me around, just ignore the guy he hardly has anything intresting to say mostly just emotional ramblings

Trending