Islamic reminder

Hey guys , I started this Islamic page. I would love it if y'all go check it out.
10F02645-0B7A-49D8-BB25-34561E6816BD.png

"Wahhabism" doesn't even have a clear definition.

If you are any kind of practicing Muslim, I think you are liable to be called a "Wahhabi".

If the sahaaba were walking around and people didn't know they were sahaaba, I'm sure lots of people would be describing them as things like "hardcore Wahhabi extremists" and they'd be regularly accused of being khawarij.

"Wahhabism" doesn't even have a clear definition.

If you are any kind of practicing Muslim, I think you are liable to be called a "Wahhabi".

If the sahaaba were walking around and people didn't know they were sahaaba, I'm sure lots of people would be describing them as things like "hardcore Wahhabi extremists" and they'd be regularly accused of being khawarij.

It's just what we call the followers of MIAW.

It's just what we call the followers of MIAW.

So which specific aspect of the OP derives from Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab?

"Don't be sad, Allah knows"?

This just illustrates my point that you can be called a Wahhabi for pretty much anything. You can be called a Wahhabi for having a beard.

Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was basically just telling people stuff like not to worship graves. As far as I can tell, he didn't introduce anything and if anyone wants to claim he did then I would like them to produce proof and not just unsubstantiated stories.

So which specific aspect of the OP derives from Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab?

"Don't be sad, Allah knows"?

This just illustrates my point that you can be called a Wahhabi for pretty much anything. You can be called a Wahhabi for having a beard.

Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was basically just telling people stuff like not to worship graves. As far as I can tell, he didn't introduce anything and if anyone wants to claim he did then I would like them to produce proof and not just unsubstantiated stories.

Liberals exaggerate with calling everyone Wahhabis, but that doesn't mean Wahhabism doesn't exist. Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahhab was a Khawarij dog of hell that supported murdering Muslims and raping their women.

I have clear-cut proof of it, if you want it from his own texts.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Liberals exaggerate with calling everyone Wahhabis, but that doesn't mean Wahhabism doesn't exist. Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahhab was a Khawarij dog of hell that supported murdering Muslims and raping their women.

I have clear-cut proof of it, if you want it from his own texts.

Bring your proof now. And not articles from people of this century

Trending

Latest posts