Islamic reminder

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Go ahead, read it.

Brother we are certainly critical when it comes to taking knowlegde. Before you have a judge, read the articles about khawarij. Indeed the khawarij are the dogs of the hell fire. You have seen the problems they have caused. May allah curse them.

Mohammed ibn Abdul-Wahhab was not a khariji. If you claim that, do you need to proof that. You need to bring daleel. That is how our religion works.

Read this in sha´allah

Go ahead, read it.

08-A72-EB5-D940-4-BE9-A1-C2-E7-CD80-C8-A7-B8.jpg

I have the English translation with Sheikh Fawzan's commentary.

What exactly are you claiming is in there? It's a theological book discussing nullifiers of Islam.

There is nothing in there about murdering Muslims or raping women.

You say page 57. What are you even referring to? Which chapter and what are you referring to?

Vague, unsubstantiated fortune cookie-like statements are not proof against the man.

And if you say there is something in the Arabic that they deliberately didn't translate and that is only in the Arabic, then show us the Arabic text so we can see about getting someone who reads Arabic to read it.

24754722-606-E-454-B-8-B87-10390-F1-DAA40.jpg

By the way, you can see here what he categorized as nullifiers of Islam.

It's pretty standard stuff. Mocking the religion, magic, etc. These are pretty widely agreed upon to be nullifiers of the religion.

I don't listen to Mufti Menk these days but I heard Mufti Menk say that practicing magic takes you out of the religion and I think the Quran is pretty clear on that.

So is Mufti Menk a khawarij advocating killing Muslims and raping their women?

It seems that @Bahabskul was lying about the book and if Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was this khawarij type then why would there be a need to lie to attack him? If he was genuinely teaching khawarij ideology, there would be no need to lie.

Now if Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab had said drinking alcohol or zina were nullifiers of Islam- okay that would be khawarij type ideology.

But his list is pretty standard stuff and in each chapter he gives evidence.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
24754722-606-E-454-B-8-B87-10390-F1-DAA40.jpg

By the way, you can see here what he categorized as nullifiers of Islam.

It's pretty standard stuff. Mocking the religion, magic, etc. These are pretty widely agreed upon to be nullifiers of the religion.

I don't listen to Mufti Menk these days but I heard Mufti Menk say that practicing magic takes you out of the religion and I think the Quran is pretty clear on that.

So is Mufti Menk a khawarij advocating killing Muslims and raping their women?

It seems that @Bahabskul was lying about the book and if Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was this khawarij type then why would there be a need to lie to attack him? If he was genuinely teaching khawarij ideology, there would be no need to lie.

Now if Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab had said drinking alcohol or zina were nullifiers of Islam- okay that would be khawarij type ideology.

But his list is pretty standard stuff and in each chapter he gives evidence.
Seems like he has no other argument.

Trending