Yaraye

VIP
This is a useful book. My manners is pretty impeccable around people tho, so damn impeccable that somali elders get shocked when I tell them I'm born here in the west. Staring at me like this :ohhh: then they'll say baka ika daaf, waa ili ciyaarisaa~:mjlol:

Yaraye

VIP
This is a useful book. My manners is pretty impeccable around people tho, so damn impeccable that somali elders get shocked when I tell them I'm born here in the west. Staring at me like this :ohhh: then they'll say baka ika daaf, waa ili ciyaarisaa~:mjlol:
They can't believe is cuz i wear a jilbab, speak decent somali, speak politely, and speak in a low voice loooool! :mjlol: If they only knew my true face :mjlaugh::silanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of people have not been raised properly and it's not their fault. However, at some point, we must raise ourselves, right? Please teach your children basic islamic manners, before they even go to school, so that they know how to conduct themselves.

Here is a PDF.

Better said than done. Sometimes is extremely dificult to remove the inner child. The traumas, the long year habits. the mentality, the identity.

All is not lost however. You can change first

• Submit to your lord Allaah swt - by declaring you know NOTHING and your lord knows everything, that you are helpless ALL by yourself.
  • Pray to be changed
  • Follow your salat and Zakat.
  • And change your bad environments.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Mashallah people say the same about me,that I am kind hearted.

This is a useful book. My manners is pretty impeccable around people tho, so damn impeccable that somali elders get shocked when I tell them I'm born here in the west. Staring at me like this then they'll say baka ika daaf, waa ili ciyaarisaa~
Masha'Allah, yet I am having trouble imagining you :it0tdo8: in that twang 'baka ika daaf, waa ili ciyaarisaa'. Besides, you come across as if a little feisty madam of the domineering sort (kaftan)

Yaraye

VIP
Masha'Allah, yet I am having trouble imagining you :it0tdo8: in that twang 'baka ika daaf, waa ili ciyaarisaa'. Besides, you come across as if a little feisty madam of the domineering sort (kaftan)
i misspelled i meant to say "banka ika daaf":mjlol: You're not wrong, i am feisty with those I know personally. However In general i do show good manners since my family were so strict on my islamic manners that if they caught a sniff of bad manners it was a heavy scolding at home. Now it has become part of my habit.

I am curious about your upbringing. You speak with such manners and eloquence πŸ˜ƒ I wonder how it became part of your habit to do that:damnmusic:

i misspelled i meant to say "banka ika daaf":mjlol: You're not wrong, i am feisty with those I know personally. However In general i do show good manners since my family were so strict on my islamic manners that if they caught a sniff of bad manners it was a heavy scolding at home. Now it has become part of my habit.

I am curious about your upbringing. You speak with such manners and eloquence πŸ˜ƒ I wonder how it became part of your habit to do that
I got the gist of it. Oh it is not a habit per se, but how I was brought up, and I try to live by a simple principle: "seeking the form of the good". No need to complicate life, for the higher one goes in both personal and professional aspects, the simpler it is.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
6DAADF11-8B42-44AD-99B4-5F75CB926BDD.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought somali parents especially the mothers have self respect shouting at their kids in public.
My parents didn’t do this especially my mother cuz she would be embarrassed at her self for doing things in public when it’s supposed to be private place such as your house but either way my mother and father was never harsh so I didn’t have that experience. To be fair I don’t live a lot with Somalis because I live somewhere where I don’t see Somalis on daily unless if I travel to another city like London or Birmingham.