Islamic fiqh accused of anti-Blackness.

Which is why niggas will hide behind and say oh you are trying to liberalise the deen or something. Nah bruh I'm just trying to not be considered a second rate citizen that's all.
Trying to do mental gymnastics to justify racism against their own skin color, but won't do the same mental gymnastics when it comes out of the mouth of Donald Trump.

@Shaafto

If you’re Muslim, you shouldn’t be posting controversial takes from fiqh or anything related to Muslim topics since it can create Fitna and doubts and you’re average layman doesn’t know any better and doesn’t know Arabic. These academic discussions should be left to qualified scholars to solve and discuss. Also Islamophobes and Apostates are desperate to defame Islam with anything, so by you posting this, they will misuse it in their propaganda and this would create Fitna and doubts for the layman since he doesn’t understand any better.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
@Shaafto

If you’re Muslim, you shouldn’t be posting controversial takes from fiqh or anything related to Muslim topics since it can create Fitna and doubts and you’re average layman doesn’t know any better and doesn’t know Arabic. These academic discussions should be left to qualified scholars to solve and discuss. Also Islamophobes and Apostates are desperate to defame Islam with anything, so by you posting this, they will misuse it in their propaganda and this would create Fitna and doubts for the layman since he doesn’t understand any better.
ok thanks for informing me this one. i didn't look this way and was just asking.

World

VIP
Why would a Muslim dig up a controversial opinion of a sheikh from centuries ago that people have never heard of?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Pure fitna, everybody wants to be a victim in this day and age.

People can only infer stuff when it makes them into a fitna, they look for anything and everything that makes them subjected and victim like.

Remember what I posted a week ago about some Sheikhs doing racist interpretation of Islam?
Nobody believed me, now there you go.
Not all interpretations of Islam are politically correct, but if you live in the West you won't see it as it's frowned upon. But in some parts of the muslim world, there are people who actually believe in those things.

I smell inferiority complex lol. :mjlaugh:
And even if you were joking, doesn't change the fact that a lot of people in our community think this way.
Sad...

and if you want your children to have "privilege" (even do I don't believe that privilege plays a big role especially in the West), then marry a white or a jewish person.

Look at the people in the Levant (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine), does it look like they have privilege? They are leaving their country by the millions.

Bruh what I wrote was 100% a joke 😂💀😭 and no inferiority complex (lowkey close to become a Somalian nationalist) I was just replying to dude explaining how one caliph empire was famous for being racist as a sort of joke. Sorry if the joke was of poor taste I didn’t mean it to be taken serious.

Bruh what I wrote was 100% a joke 😂💀😭 and no inferiority complex (lowkey close to become a Somalian nationalist) I was just replying to dude explaining how one caliph empire was famous for being racist as a sort of joke. Sorry if the joke was of poor taste I didn’t mean it to be taken serious.
No problem walal, I was kinda expecting it. :drakelaugh:

Look man you seem young and a bit slow im not going to lie. This will come across mean but I dont want to derail the topic of the thread. If you want to learn about the deen, go to the local imam and cross check anything he says to you with sheikh Google himself (not me, the internet). If there's something you don't understand you can pm me and I'll try to help point you in the right direction or provide you with the right books/pdf that will teach you the knowledge you want.
That was unnecessarily mean. Since when did you get into the business of internet bullying warya? I thought you were cool.

That was unnecessarily mean. Since when did you get into the business of internet bullying warya? I thought you were cool.
I know but I just don't want the brother to get confused over some insane twitter shit that will just confuse him even more. My bad if I came across mean I didnt intend too sound like I was being a passive aggressive dick.

There's no complution in religion. If you don't like it, bounce abti, but keep your deconstructivist twatter bullshit to yourself Momodou :trumpsmirk:

Last edited: