Islamic envoys from 30 Islamic countries say China is protecting minorities in Xinjiang after five-day visit!

ENVOYS from 30 Islamic countries said they believe China is protecting the rights of the Uighur population in the semi-autonomous Xinjiang region after a five-day visit.

Diplomats from countries including Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Yemen and Pakistan visited Xinjiang’s capital Urumqi along with Kashgar and Aksu prefectures from August 1 to 5.

They were invited by China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

“The fruit here is so sweet, just like the life of people here,” Hassane Rabehi, Algerian ambassador to China, said.

Mr Rabehi that he got to know the real situation of the people in the north-west Chinese province and, contrary to claims made by Western governments, the rights of all ethnic groups are well protected.

The US and its allies have taken up claims by Uighur separatist groups that China has imprisoned large numbers of Uighurs, suppressed their culture and sterilised women to suppress the birth rate. The evidence provided for these claims has been hotly contested, emanating from limited sources including anti-China evangelist Adrian Zenz and the CIA-backed World Uighur Congress.

Few Muslim countries have accepted the accusations.

A letter signed by 45 Muslim countries in 2020 said: “It is an imperative to respect the basic facts rather than making unfounded allegations against China and interfere out of political motivations and bias.”

Mr Rabahi said that Algeria hopes to strengthen ties with Xinjiang on construction, education, agriculture and scientific research.

Bruneian ambassador to China Pehin Dato Rahmani said that after years of effort, Xinjiang has made remarkable achievements in development and that different ethnic groups lived there harmoniously.

Earlier this year, United Nations Human Rights Commissioner Michelle Bachelet resigned after she came under intense pressure following a visit to China.

She was criticised for failing to find evidence of human rights abuses in China, including a genocide of the Uighur community.

Anti-China NGOs had long demanded she visit Xinjiang to check allegations of mass incarceration of Uighurs, but dismissed the visit as a Chinese propaganda stunt as soon as it was agreed.

Her resignation was celebrated by the World Uighur Congress. Its advisor, Luke de Pulford, said that a “Uighur-led campaign” had “achieved its goal.”

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The West and China are two sides of the same coin when it comes to violating human rights especially on Muslims. Picking a side between The West and China is like picking between the lesser of the two evils

I want a real debate on this issue versus "U R CHINESE SHILL" if you dare not take everything the West says on the issue at face value. i am not a colonial lackey, I have every right to question the Western media

The West and China are two sides of the same coin when it comes to violating human rights especially on Muslims. Picking a side between The West and China is like picking between the lesser of the two evils

are they though? the West is a threat to Islam and Muslims all over the entire world. China even if the genocide claims are true are pretty much only a threat to the Uyghurs based on the evidence. I don't see China invading Muslim countries or trying to force homoism/feminism/etc. on them.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I want a real debate on this issue versus "U R CHINESE SHILL" if you dare not take everything the West says on the issue at face value. i am not a colonial lackey, I have every right to question the Western media
Chinese Propganda man. How are you Omar? Long time no see :samwelcome:

Chinese Propganda man. How are you Omar? Long time no see :samwelcome:

umm I've been here the whole time

and your reponse is exactly as I said:

I want a real debate on this issue versus "U R CHINESE SHILL" if you dare not take everything the West says on the issue at face value.

if you people really have the facts and reason on your side, you should be able to argue in a more serious way than just "U R CHINESE SHILL". and I've been accused of being a shill of Russia, China and Saudi... clearly these claims are not exactly credible unless I'm somehow being paid by all three of those countries. also it makes no sense to claim I am a Chinese shill. If I was truly a Chinese shill, I would be staunchly pro-Iran meanwhile I'm staunchly against Iran and Assad. plus I'm against the Venezuelan and Cuba governments. plus I was against Pedro Castillo and wanted Keiko to win in the Peru elections. the Chinese shill thing makes no sense if you actually consider the evidence.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
are they though? the West is a threat to Islam and Muslims all over the entire world. China even if the genocide claims are true are pretty much only a threat to the Uyghurs based on the evidence. I don't see China invading Muslim countries or trying to force homoism/feminism/etc. on them.
This what irks me about you Omar. You kinda shrug off the Uighur genocide because The West is worse at human rights. Both ain't saints which is my point.

Uighurs are our Muslim brethens which we should have the same outcry as we see for Syria,Iraq,Palestine,Kashmir etc

This what irks me about you Omar. You kinda shrug off the Uighur genocide because The West is worse at human rights. Both ain't saints which is my point.

Uighurs are our Muslim brethens which we should have there should be the same outcry as we see for Syria,Iraq,Palestine,Kashmir etc

Assad is a kaffir and I hope he dies. May Allah destroy him. Ameen.

As for Iran, I don't consider Iran a muslim country but a kaffir country besides its sunni minority.

If I was how you portray me, it would make zero sense for me to have such views. the only way my views make sense as a whole is if I am independent of either the West or China and its associated bloc. it would make no sense for me to be a marionette of China but be very staunchly opposed to its allies and interests. yet I'm also against Western imperialism. I am obviously my own third independent position in regards to these two camps.

if there is a Uyghur genocide I am concerned about it but I want proof and I am not willing just to take the West's word for it. I have plenty of justification for that stance. and if I just purely aligned with whoever was in the China-Russia camp, I wouldn't be opposed to Iran and Assad.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Propaganda piece by China, multiple historical mosques hundreds of years old have been destroyed, evidenced by satellite images. Everybody knows China has put Uighurs on concentration camps.

May Allah help the people of Uighur and deliver justice to them. Anybody who supports China in this issue is a traitor of Islam. Im tempted to make takfir, but I will leave that to those more knowleadgeable.

Uighurs are our Muslim brethens which we should have the same outcry as we see for Syria,Iraq,Palestine,Kashmir etc
Never has there been a genocide without refugees, I wonder where the uyghurs are relocating to…🇨🇳

The Somali Caesar

VIP
if there is a Uyghur genocide I am concerned about it but I want proof and I am not willing just to take the West's word for it. I have plenty of justification for that stance. and if I just purely aligned with whoever was in the China-Russia camp, I wouldn't be opposed to Iran and Assad.
You say you would be concerned if Indeed there was a Uighur genocide but you said earlier even if there was a genocide it would only be a threat to the Uighurs. As if that makes it any less inhumane.

"China even if the genocide claims are true are pretty much only a threat to the Uyghurs"

You say you would be concerned if Indeed there was a Uighur genocide but you said earlier even if there was a genocide it would only be a threat to the Uighurs. As if that makes it any less inhumane.

"China even if the genocide claims are true are pretty much only a threat to the Uyghurs"

umm... yeah. let's put my words in context: "the West is a threat to Islam and Muslims all over the entire world. China even if the genocide claims are true are pretty much only a threat to the Uyghurs based on the evidence. I don't see China invading Muslim countries or trying to force homoism/feminism/etc. on them."

the context is I'm talking about which is the bigger threat to Muslims. so that's what I'm saying: if you look at the two side-by-side, the West clearly seems to be the bigger threat to Muslims as a whole.

Lmao, THE west recognizes Israel and has invaded numerous Muslim countries for no reason BUT NOW we gotta believe them when Muslims are oppressed in china? this is clearly propaganda towards the Chinese state which is literally the west's BIGGEST threat and competitor. please use your brains. They only care about human rights when it's convenient.

GemState

36/21
VIP
The Uyghurs are being fucked over, but China does it to all their people, the CCP is even handed in their tyranny, see the Falun Gong in the early 2000s which were Han. Keep in mind. you're talking about a country that totally unnecessarily starved tens of millions of their own people to death, they're heartless.

Foreign observers estimate that hundreds of thousands and perhaps millions of Falun Gong practitioners have been detained in "re-education through labor" camps, prisons and other detention facilities for refusing to renounce the spiritual practice.[4][10] Former prisoners have reported that Falun Gong practitioners consistently received "the longest sentences and worst treatment" in labor camps, and in some facilities Falun Gong practitioners formed the substantial majority of detainees.[11][12] As of 2009, at least 2,000 Falun Gong practitioners had been reportedly tortured to death in the persecution campaign.[13] Some international observers and judicial authorities have described the campaign against Falun Gong as a genocide.[14][15] In 2009, courts in Spain and Argentina indicted senior Chinese officials for genocide and crimes against humanity for their role in orchestrating the suppression of Falun Gong.[16][17][18]

1660863638385.png

It's true China has developed Xinjiang remarkably. How many cities in predominantly Muslim regions globally look as good as this?
1660863861210.png

Last edited:

reer

VIP
The Uyghurs are being fucked over, but China does it to all their people, the CCP is even handed in their tyranny, see the Falun Gong in the early 2000s which were Han. Keep in mind. you're talking about a country that totally unnecessarily starved tens of millions of their own people to death, they're heartless.

Foreign observers estimate that hundreds of thousands and perhaps millions of Falun Gong practitioners have been detained in "re-education through labor" camps, prisons and other detention facilities for refusing to renounce the spiritual practice.[4][10] Former prisoners have reported that Falun Gong practitioners consistently received "the longest sentences and worst treatment" in labor camps, and in some facilities Falun Gong practitioners formed the substantial majority of detainees.[11][12] As of 2009, at least 2,000 Falun Gong practitioners had been reportedly tortured to death in the persecution campaign.[13] Some international observers and judicial authorities have described the campaign against Falun Gong as a genocide.[14][15] In 2009, courts in Spain and Argentina indicted senior Chinese officials for genocide and crimes against humanity for their role in orchestrating the suppression of Falun Gong.[16][17][18]

View attachment 234340

It's true China has developed Xinjiang remarkably. How many cities in predominantly Muslim regions globally look as good as this?
View attachment 234341

uyghurs used to be majority in their land. now theyre approximately half. would you take skyscrapers in somaliweyn but have it 50% amhara? :faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts