Islamic envoys from 30 Islamic countries say China is protecting minorities in Xinjiang after five-day visit!

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Most of China’s textile production has se out from the ha and they move the outwest for cheaper slavery adjacent labour

Muslims if we are real men, we would boycott these cheat textiles, until china lets the Uyghurs get just wages and to at least manage their own industries in a transparent fashion

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Can someone please post the list of these 30 countries that sent a envoy, I couldn’t find it

reer

VIP
As long it's amhara naago :wow:
average somali height decrease in a century.

images (1).png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
are they though? the West is a threat to Islam and Muslims all over the entire world. China even if the genocide claims are true are pretty much only a threat to the Uyghurs based on the evidence. I don't see China invading Muslim countries or trying to force homoism/feminism/etc. on them.
They believe they are the beginning of humans and everywhere is there land. They want to colonize africa warya. Your latino ass is next in line, Alejandro buo zhang.

They believe they are the beginning of humans and everywhere is there land. They want to colonize africa warya. Your latino ass is next in line, Alejandro buo zhang.

umm how many times has the US invaded Latin America versus how many times has China ever invaded us? our region has taken the China pill and we're happy with it. we are more independent for it, as China isn't out to interfere in our internal politics

btw here's Mullah Omar's take on China, I guess according to some people, he must have been a China shill too:

CE567F91-24EA-41C7-983C-BF87C8E8E74D.png

(citation is from Taliban: A Critical History by Mullah Omar's former spokesman)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
uyghurs used to be majority in their land. now theyre approximately half. would you take skyscrapers in somaliweyn but have it 50% amhara? :faysalwtf:
I can’t believe we still have people denying this. They’ll be no real Muslims in Uyghur soon. China has effectively called traditional Islam a foreign import and Uyghurs should be non-traditional. By traditional they mean praying 5 times a day, not drinking alcohol and having beards :francis:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
umm how many times has the US invaded Latin America versus how many times has China ever invaded us? our region has taken the China pill and we're happy with it. we are more independent for it, as China isn't out to interfere in our internal politics
The world isn’t black or white.

The world isn’t black or white.

Well as usual when you disagree with me, you wanted to bring my race into and attack me on the basis of my race rather than the substance of what I was saying.

And you brought Latin America into it.

You said we would be colonized by China. If developing ties with China is being colonized, we've already been colonized by China. And our region is loving it. China is out to make business deals, they don't care about meddling in our internal politics. Latin America is closer to China than it's ever been. To an ever-increasing extent, the big international players in our region are Russia and China, we've distanced from the US. And no one who really knows our region can deny that the US is a much bigger threat to us than China.

And it is true that the world is not black and white. But anyone with a basic understanding of current events understands that there is a Cold War between the US and the Russia-China bloc. Much of Latin America is now aligned with the Russia-China bloc. The US got bogged down in Muslim countries and lost control in its "backyard".

In any case, I am only pro-China in the sense that I lean more towards China rather than the West in the context of the current Cold War. My position isn't that I actually like the Chinese government, only that I perceive it as a lesser threat than the Western regimes.

Furthermore, as I have explained many times, there is the balance of power consideration. When the Soviet Union collapsed, this created a unipolar world order excessively dominated by the United States. I do not want total Western domination and this is what would almost certainly result if Russia and China collapsed right now. Third World countries would be at the mercy of the West without having alternatives in Russia and China.

As a Muslim and a Latin American, I perceive the US as a bigger threat to both of those interests rather than China.

As for your claim that China is colonizing Africa, my understanding is that African governments are making business deals with China. I don't consider making business deals to be a form of colonization. I believe Africa should be governed by Africans and I rarely discuss African or Somali politics. I have said pretty much nothing about Farmaajo, for example and I don't think I've ever mentioned the current Somali leader. I tend to discuss religious topics. I post from a Muslim viewpoint, not an African one. However, if you want me to condemn alleged Chinese colonization of Africa, I first want proof they're actually colonizing Africa. If you are so opposed to them, maybe you can drive them out and end up under the total domination of whites if you like, if that is your preference. It isn't mine and in Latin America it isn't ours as a region. But to each their own.

edit: this is according to Voice of America-

African Leaders Quick to Address US-China Tensions Over Taiwan​

"During Pelosi’s visit, officials from several African countries condemned the U.S. and publicly supported China. The government of Eritrea deplored Pelosi’s visit as a “reckless” continuation of U.S. policies marked by “flaws and follies.”

Zimbabwe’s ruling Zanu-PF party also attacked the U.S. for “aggressive conduct” following Pelosi’s visit, with spokesman Chris Mutsvangwa saying: “It is cardinal postulate of international diplomacy that there is one China and Taiwan is an integral part of mainland China.”

The foreign minister of the Republic of Congo, meanwhile, expressed firm support for the one-China policy.

Chinese state media were quick to publicize such support from African governments with an article in the China Daily headlined: “Africans see through US ploy in Pelosi visit.”

Another article on CGTN listed all the Africa officials who’d sided with Beijing."

how am I supposed to condemn Africans siding with China as colonization? African countries make their own decisions. I question whether the staunchly anti-China position is really representative of Africans in Africa. I don't think China would have the relationship with Africa that it has if all the people in Africa thought the way you do. Why would those governments be in place if they didn't have any popular support?

Last edited:

Western companies are blind to Ugandan investments - President Museveni | the postman24​

how am I supposed to be outraged because Chinese businesses want to invest in Africa? if being invested in is so terrible, maybe write letters to the leaders and tell them to stop Chinese from investing, if being invested in is a form of colonization. and if that's colonization, maybe I can post my paypal here and people can come and colonize my paypal account by sending me money. if having money is a form of colonialism, I urge everyone to break the colonial shackles by sending me their money.

edit:

Chinese colonialism strikes again! how dare they build highways in Africa! THE HORROR

Happy drivers praise Nairobi’s new Chinese-built expressway, finished early​

Wow this speaks of the power of China to tell these countries what to say the Chinese are very much anti Muslim they are godless the things they are doing to the Uyghurs is considered genocide changing their names to Han Chinese, putting them in reeducation camps, check points every few meters to check their phones, a minder staying with families, importing Han Chinese into their land etc etc

World

VIP
Wow this speaks of the power of China to tell these countries what to say the Chinese are very much anti Muslim they are godless the things they are doing to the Uyghurs is considered genocide changing their names to Han Chinese, putting them in reeducation camps, check points every few meters to check their phones, a minder staying with families, importing Han Chinese into their land etc etc
No they’re just not gonna fall for anti Chinese racist western propaganda that has no proof

Trending